Looking for feedback on our recently updated site!

madisonwright
5 0 0

www.thecottonmarket.com

Our traffic is up, but sales haven't quite grown along with it! 

Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks so much! 

0 Likes
Bimms
Shopify Partner
50 1 7

Hi @madisonwright

Your site looks clean and pretty, but you must have to add dimensions of size in some clothing items. Add a trust badge under Add to cart button on product page and product reviews for your products. 

0 Likes

Dear @madisonwright 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

thecspeed.png

• At header:

cothead.png

• At footer: Remove "powered by shopify:, add "about us" page
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do ON PAGE SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2994 172 547

Hello @madisonwright, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and must say you worked hard to make it live. 

You can also check the performance of our brands with AiTrillion here. Here are some inputs from my side:

- In the first fold of the homepage, you should add attractive banner images or slider images with a call-to-action button to grab visitors' attention. Before the 'New Arrivals' section add that.

AiTrillion_0-1619082748087.png

- Your store is easy to navigate. That's a good thing.

- Add multiple images of the product on the product page. For example, you can add image like models wearing a product, and others. This helps people to make a purchase. Also, highlight the button 'NOTIFY MW WHEN AVAILABLE' 

AiTrillion_1-1619082956933.png

- Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

With the help of web push notifications, you can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications. It helps in driving more conversions.

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

What helps you more is to use a marketing automation tool that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, so you can consider checking AiTrillion.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumbs up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
168 11 60

Hello @madisonwright 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.
  • It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• Add more product images. Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch. Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
476 9 80

Hi @madisonwright 

I am vinod from bombay india, i am a digital marketing consultant by profession providing professional website design and development, google and bing ads, email marketing and conversion rate optimization services.

I saw you store below is my feed back.

1. Good design good color combination good logo. 

2. The top menu still needs to  be correctly categorized.

3. home page add more categories. (important ones') get rid of the section which has image with store address as in the footer the  address is already added.

4. add shipping time that's important.

5. contact page add address + form  + google maps of your store.

6. your product collections are great. 

7. Add detailed sizing in all clothing categories please on product details page. 

I would be happy to grow product sales of your store via digital channels. Let me know.

Thank you

Vinod  

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
MsSkeptical
Tourist
6 0 4

Your store is so visually appealing and well-built! I don't really have anything more to add to what everyone has already said. 

The only thing I think can be modified (this is more of a personal preference) is the ability to click the actual reviews to navigate through them, rather than pressing the little dots on the bottom. Just makes it feel more natural when reading through reviews.

Best of luck with your store, I might buy a thing or two myself!  

0 Likes