Looking for feedback on our store - Trigger Mugs Media

Highlighted

Dear community,

We are newbies with online shopping and struggling to get traffic to our store.
We have implemented some SEO improvements but still very few visitors and no conversions.

Please take a look at our online store at https://triggermugsmedia.com/

All your comments are welcome!

Thank you!

Trigger Mugs Media | The funniest coffee mugs on the internet!
Visit us at https://triggermugsmedia.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted

Having no feedback means that my store looks OK? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello  @TriggerMugs 

Welcome to the Shopify Community and congratulate on your website.

I'm Richard - Conversion Rate Optimization Expert from PageFly. I just had a look at your page and have some feedback that you might find helpful.

If this is the first page your customers are going to see, you need to decorate it more than just a list of many products. Please take a look at our example for a home page.

1. Page overall view

Overall, the page should look sectioned so people can easily glance at the whole page and take as much information about the page as soon as possible.

2. Heading section

The image should show better of what you are selling. I first thought you sell drinks instead of mugs. Make sure that people are aware of the product in the first few seconds visiting your page. If you're having a promotion, you can put it there as a top banner or pop up notification.

For example, this section provides the sales on the store to attract customers:

s1.png

3. Information

You still need to give them insights, so focus on a limited amount of products, here you're showing the product collections which is great!

Each product that you're displaying needs Call-to-action buttons to make the customer the feel to act towards the products.

The products’ images should be in high quality. Its content (product description) should define values of the products.

4. Call-to-Action buttons

The last thing I want to mention which is extremely important, that is the use of Call-to-action (CTA) buttons. Using them with strong actionable words (such as Buy this now, Subscribe today, etc.) will urge the customers to find out more about you and eventually, could lead to sales.

Notes: The CTA button should be clear of what you want the customer to take action of. If you have more than one button, make sure they have the same styling.

You can visit our template gallery to get inspired when building pages to get some ideas of a page or learn how to personalize your home page content with PageFly. 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Highlighted

Thank you very much for your feedback, @RichardNguyen 
We have followed your advice and implemented some improvements to our storefront and product pages.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
349 14 72

Hi @TriggerMugs welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. 

Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.

------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.

------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here

3. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

First, we would like to thank everyone for your valuable feedback.
Based on most of them, we have made the necessary improvements to our store.

We would like to ask again the Shopify community to give us a visit for letting us know your comments.

Thank you!

0 Likes