Looking for feedback on our store

Solved
Tourist
3 0 2
Hi. We launched several weeks ago and I’m interested in feedback on navigating around our site, clarity of messaging, understanding our products and plans, and practicality of customer support.
www.mylooie.com
Thank you!
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

2 1 1
I think it looks great! I was confused though about what I would get. I would take the pictures of the delivery to the front door and put that on the main site so people can understand how it works. I knew it was grass but confused where I would put it (inside or out) and how it would come. If that makes sense.
1 Like
Tourist
3 0 2
Yes, this totally makes sense! I appreciate your feedback, thank you!
1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase. Your product page is going to need more work.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage and make your main image show off this is a site for dog products and what the product is. This could easily be a site for a couple who own a condo

2. Consider refinishing your design to help break up sections and define spaces better. A good example is your footer that has no line break to separate it from the rest of the site

3. I might call "Our Plan" something like Shop instead to make it more clear where your store is

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your other product. This can help make sure people buy the right size product

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
2 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you for your feedback! 

0 Likes