Looking for feedback on our store

JacqM
17 0 0
We’d love as much feedback as possible on our store...www.petiteskinco.com
Today and yesterday we’ve had the highest number of site visits we have had but the least number of conversions.
0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
936 106 164

Hi @JacqM,

Hyde here from Shopify. Your store is fantastic! Beautiful big high-quality imagery, intuitive navigation, clear and accessible, and content. You're off to a cracking start!

Given how well designed it is, my instinct is to inquire about - and advise on - the marketing funnel and content. Have you had a look at our blog on the subject here?

A large part of your marketing strategy will tie in with your content strategy, for which we have another superb post here.

Here are 11 ways to step up your content marketing game and of course you will have to consider how you are marketing to millennials.

You'll want to create original and innovative content to capture your customer. Two ways to do this are:

- To create blogs this is super important and here's why.

- To add a video to your store - people respond to moving images and this is why it's important.

I would also highly recommend this store launch checklist and our SEO Checklist.  Going through these when you feel you are ready to launch can be invaluable, allowing you to double-check that you haven’t missed any key features, just before you go live.

There are a few things you can do to help drive traffic to your store. The first thing is to get acquainted with SEO good practices. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and will allow your store to be found more easily through Google, etc. Here is a really helpful guide on how to get started with this. I also have more general information on that here. I have a few more steps that you can take for good SEO here:

* Submit your sitemap to Google.
* A Beginner’s Guide to Content Marketing.
* Ecommerce SEO 101 Video Series.
* Find out more about blogs.

Here’s how you can look up keywords to help boost your site’s ranking.

I hope this all helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi Jacqui

You have a great site and the love branding and design of it. It really stands out among all the skincare brands out there. Here is what I think could use some work...

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the carousel/slider is way to large. I would cut this down by 60% or more. You don't want it taking over the homepage

2. Carousels have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Similar Products section should be higher and above the Share This section

4. Work on getting more reviews. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes