I have updated our shop and would love some honest feedback.
Most of our products were out of inventory for a while. We are soon going to be able to restock and fulfill orders. For this reason, I have made a pre-order option available.
My goal is to send an email to our distribution list and let them know we now have products ready to purchase again.
We have 4 pages, feedback on layout/readability/ease to navigate, or anything else as a matter of fact ...is welcome! I can take harsh comments if there are any (but please be constructive
We sell energy bars - online and US market only. If you comment from another country/nationality please let me know - your market may be different than the US.
Have seen your site and I'm impressed with your products. They look professional.
However, I think your site needs to improve. Here are some of my suggestions:
Firstly, your homepage design now is not suitable.
The suitable one is:
+ The banners. Where you show professional product photos and messages. Remember to add CTA buttons.
+ The collections section.
+ The Featured Products section. Add Quickview or Quickshop buttons for your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
+ Key benefits when shopping in your store.
+ Instagram gallery. Have seen your Instagram account, and it has a lot of good content. So you can have an Instagram gallery to show the content.
If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery.
- Secondly, on your product pages, you should add:
+ The Quantity section
+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar
+ In the future, hope you can have more products and have more Upsell and Cross-sell methods.
If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF Invoice will help you create many unique templates.
Hope this helps!
Hello @ValMil, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:
- There is a blank space on the homepage. After newsletter signup, there's a lot of blank space.
- Make the collection page professional.
- In the drop-down menu of the products option, you should add the name of the product.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hi @ValMil !
I highly recommend changing the theme of the store.
Add a favicon
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
I'm from PageFly team.
First of all, I have to say that your website is good and very simple and easy to follow.
However, I have some suggestions for your store, and I hope it can help you a little bit.
1. Consider having a sticky header for better navigation. Having a fixed menu bar is great for navigation because when people scroll down your page, they can easily click on the menu bar to go to other pages without having to scroll back on top.
2. Consider adding CTA buttons on the homepage. This is a good marketing tactic. You can add buttons to link to your product pages or other pages like "About Us" to help people learn more about your business or make them buy your products right away when they know what's cool about your business and why should they buy your products.
And there a minor thing you need to change is the Blue text section, the resolution is not so good, so you can consider improving that part for a high-converting homepage.
And that's all, your store is great in a simple and clean way, just need some minor changes to make it better.
If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Good luck!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH
I appreciate your time and great tips
This needs more in-depth reviewing but I have already:
- added quick view from qikify (great app) - we are in pre-order so I had to tweak it a little and it will be better when we are not in pre-order again
- instaslled instafeed to add our IG feed - i honestly didnt think about this!
Thank that was useful and well spotted
- Oh lord thank you for spotting the qty selector that was missing, I must have deselected it by mistake
- have added the Sticky bar from qikify as well
Love the store and the products.
Some suggestions would be to improve upon the visual aspects of your page. The banners for example should be in better quality and perhaps more visually appealing.
Do you have a graphic designer on your team?
Another option to consider here would be to include more Upsell functions, Personalization or Bundling.
By adding our personalization app for example, your store can feature more products on the front page but they will also be
personalized to each individual visitor that you get on your store.
Check out our apps here: Simile!
If you have any concerns or require additional customization our team would be happy to assist you.
It took me a second to understand that you were commenting on the website homepage and not the shop homepage.
we had a reward program but didnt work for us so i have removed it
Unfortunately the comment '- Make the collection page professional. " is not detailed enough to understand what you mean
Thank you very much for your time and your feedback.
@PageFly Thank you for your time and good remarks. I have changed the code to have a sticky header. For the CTA yes, I need to think about this more in details
Thank you that was useful