Looking for feedback on our updated store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Our site is www.treehausla.com

We did a lot of work on our online store lately and we are looking for some feedback.  Also, one area where we are looking for help is making sure all our apps and social media are hooked up properly, making sure we are getting the most out of those apps, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Michelle

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @treehaus-boutiq,

I'm Richard - CRO expert from PageFly Landing Page Builder

Congrats on the launch of your store! I've had a look at your store and overall it looks fantastic. I'd like to give some comments on your collection page to make the website even greater.

1. Use 'Load More' Loading Schema

I can see from your store that you are using the Endless Scrolling loading schema. However, this schema has some problems such as:

- Footers being virtually unreachable on product lists

- Users’ tendency to fall into a “mindless scanning” behavior as they scroll long lists of products

- Users being overwhelmed by the number of products being automatically added to the list

I suggest you to use the 'Load More' schema which can avoid all these downsides of Endless Scrolling.

A fact to back up this recommendation is that during testing, subjects generally browsed more products on sites with a “Load More” button than those with “Pagination” (a schema where products are divided into pages), but because loading additional products still required a proactive choice and a click or tap, the subjects tended to examine the visible items much more closely than on sites with “Endless Scrolling”

An example of the 'Load More' button:

research-media-file-6ed7c60857630ad06dcecb176fa1d359.png

2. Adding a 'Sticky Header' or a Back-to-Top Button

After scrolling and making the collection get long, customers might want to take an instant leap to go back to the top or a header that is already there to navigate to other pages. As in your case, I suggest you should add a 'Sticky Header' since your navigation is quite small and hard to find so a Back-to-Top button might not be enough

Screenshot_5.png

3. Use Swatches to Indicate Color Variations

Your store is in the fashion industry and that makes it even more important for you to provide add much aesthetical information about your products as possible. This includes color swatches. 

I think you should add it to the collection page for each product, maybe right underneath the product image or at the very bottom under the price. Another point is that when all color swatches don’t fit on one or two lines within list items, the number of other colors available should be clearly shown as number (e.g., “+8”), giving users a good idea of the extent of the variations available.

Screenshot_6.png

One example for you to refer:

research-media-file-a02da7b9197ddf462237cc9f9c61d09c.png

4. Adding 'Ratings'

People tend to believe their fellow customers than what the brand says so it is of importance to add 'ratings' to collection pages, in turn, increases the trust and credibility for your products.  I see that you have that feature on the product page however the collection page needs it as well to show an overview of how loved your products are.

5. Adding 'Shipping Policy' to Footer

One thing to note is that besides the Return Policy, the Shipping Policy is also a thing that people care about when buying products and look up when navigating the website. Make sure to add it in the Footer - where people always expect it to locate

Screenshot_7.png

That's all I have to say. Overall, I love your store design or the way you add the secondary hover image for each product. I hope this comment makes your store even more awesome. If you want to improve more this article might help

If you find my comments useful to you, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a nice day and stay safe!

- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages
- Are you having problems customizing your Shopify pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
505 33 149

Hi @treehaus-boutiq !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. Add a favicon
  6. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  7. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
  8. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  9. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
  10. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  11. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
22 1 4

Dear @treehaus-boutiq,

I think you should improve your product's image. Some of them don't have the same size and they are a little burry. You should replace them with crisp ones.

Secondly, your images in product pages and category pages seem not consistent. They don't have the same color of background, which is noticable and could leave an unprofessional impression to new customers.

Finally, I see that you have many products discounted and that is such a selling point. Instead of just a red box under the image, you should add a sticker or label in the top right corner of the image with discount percentages. You also should use some distinct labels to mark Hot-pick or New product.

If you're looking for a solution, then our Product Labels Pro app could be useful for you.

Hope this helps!

◦ ✔️ Problem Solved? Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ ? Contact us at shopify@bsscommerce.com
0 Likes