Looking for feedback on product page

rocky66
2 0 0

Hello,

can I please get feedback on this landing page sales are really slow, thank you for your reply

https://lifestyletrish.co/products/buckle-free-elastic-waist-belt 

0 Likes

A few things I noticed that can help improve:

- page loading is too long

- reduce sections

- create tabs to organize content and minimal scroll

- add more space between content

0 Likes
NikkiElizDeMere
Excursionist
66 6 29

Hi @rocky66,

Some constructive criticism.

Gather insights:

• Any insights in Google Analytics + Google Search Console, or a heat map tool such as Hotjar?
  • Add a survey tool such as Qualaroo to ask customers about the page.

Authenticity in question.

• Remove the "Sales ends in ____" countdown. It comes off as a marketing gimmick to create fake scarcity and causes me to question the authenticity of the store.
  • Likewise, "33 People are viewing this right now" makes me question the authenticity of the store.
  • Providing the sale + the number of people viewing the product page makes it come off as though whoever owns marketing for the store is trying too hard, which sends a signal that the store isn't doing well.

Overkill:

• In general, the page is way too busy. It feels like information overload.
  • Remove bold formatting from all text unless it's for a header.
  • The gifs are moving way too quickly.
  • Some of the images should be smaller or placed in a gallery so that there's less scrolling.

Tips:

• Mention free shipping right beneath the add to cart button.
CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

Hello @rocky66This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

These are some points that will help you to keep your store’s speed optimized:-

• Optimize all the images
  • Eliminate using multiple apps (You can try all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion)
  • Use a fast and reliable hosting
  • Use a Content delivery network (CDN)
  • “Minify” your code
  • Reduce redirects and broken links

- Add a collection list on the homepage. 

- Add review carousel on the homepage. It will help in building trust with other visitors.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes