Looking for feedback please www.aumcandles.com

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Everyone,

I launched my website a few day's ago, please can I have your comments and suggestions for improvement which would be easy wins, to help customers around my online shop.

Thanking you all in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 231

Hello,

I had look into your website.

Where viewers are follows you? I mean you have Follow Us text under Footer section, You can provide social media links.
Add Gallery images on product view page.
Your website Cart Checkout not working, check it. And Optimize your store loading speed.
You can add product reviews, Simply it helps to increases sales by giving consumers the information they need to make the decision to purchase a product or service from a business.
You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

I love your reiki idea for your candle online store! Very relevant to the product and also create emotions. You should utilize this feature when selling.

You should redesign your banner image, make it more emotional and focus more on chakra/reiki aspect :)

You have great product description

You should remove "powered by Shopify" at the footer.

You are using minimal theme. It's free but if you're not meticulous in design, it'll be hard to allure the shoppers. So I recommend you pick another theme, which is more attractive :D

HappyPoints offers FREE Review my store service, you will receive a thorough report within 5 businesses days. Just submit the form and you will receive advice from experts!

Hannah Pham | Blogger at Happypoints.io
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
172 3 25

Hi,

You have really created quite a space to sell your candles, well done! Just a bit of feedback below for you.

• Missing a favicon: helps improve branding -"Shopify "How To" 
  • Add a call to action button on your homepage: think "Shop Now" or similar concept to get your clients where they want to be quickly and easily
  • Clearly display your contact information at the footer of your site: helps with SEO to clearly display an email, email address, phone number, and or additional contact information
  • Link your about blog, and additional important landing pages at the footer of your homepage: helps with SEO while also improving how clients might navigate your site.
  • Add product reviews for each item for more client buy-in
  • Too many pictures displayed for items with multiple pictures: 3 to 5 pictures per item is optimal as well as 3 to 5 for each variant of a given item 
  • Organize product details above the fold (scroll point):  if your clients have to scroll, they are less likely to read details which might make a difference.

Once you have finished your edits, I strongly suggest that you double check your work using a Free store analyzer tool before you begin advertising. This can make a significant difference since we can't always catch every detail that can really hurt your bottom line, not to mention how easily you can go "nose blind" after editing a website a few dozen times!

So, using a free Store Checkup Tool like the one from AdScale might be of help as it will:

• create a Personalized Store-Readiness Report
  • deliver in-depth guidelines for store optimization
  • notice the details that SEO crawlers look for- before it's too late

After you have made the updates suggested  and 'considered trying out the analyzer', feel free to message or comment here for additional feedback.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact meAnd, if I've been of help, please click "Like" below.

AdScale weaves the power of AI technology into your advertising by automatically creating and optimizing ads on Google, Facebook & Instagram with ROI of 1,000% and success-based pricing
https://www.adscale.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it lacks section. 

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. You need to fix the layout of your product description as your table of information is getting cut off and makes it look unprofessional

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes