Hi! This is my first time posting in this forum. My e-commerce store Summit Pro Rec LLC just opened a few weeks ago. I’ve had quite a bit of traffic ~900 views, many have viewed products and or collections, a few added items to their cart but I have yet to make a single sale. If anyone could take a look at my site and let me know what I can do to urge consumers to buy from my site I would greatly appreciate it!
Hello @JennRice I hope you arwe doing fine?
I am Johnny, a n expert shopify developer, manager and experienced digital marketer with over 4 years of experience.
I have reviewed your store and here are what I recommend that you should update in your store;
* Favicon: You should design a favicon for your store. Lack favicon designed makes it to look shabby. You need this to make your store look genuine and authentic. Even, when your store is done loading, visiting audience will note this when they have navigated to another tab instead of the "dull ball" shown at the bar.
* Logo: The absence of logo actually culminate the lack of Favicon in your store. You should get a brand logo design for your store so that your store can be branded and be well recognized as a genuine/authentic store.
* Homepage: I recommend that you optimize your home page in the sense that you have more featured collection with products in your homepage. Traffic/potential customers at times are not comfortable navigating and searching for what they would like to buy. It's better you take it closer to them.
* Sales funnel: Statistics shows that 95% of the traffic visiting a web store/website for the very first time are less likely to convert even though they have interest in your offer. How do you get them back? It is by building a formidable sale funnel for generating traffic leads, set up remarketing activities through automation campaigns.
The fact that you have been getting traffic actually means that your store is getting attention from the audience/potential buyers coupled with the fact that you're getting add to carts. All you need to take more steps to conversion is the Traffic Conversion Funnel.
* Marketing Strategy: I don't k now what marketing you're practicing but there are many more things to setting up campaign ads and drive traffic to your store. You need to define your audience before setting up any campaign. You must know how to target your real and needed audience and not just random traffic. For traffic conversion marketing, See this.
Do you want to meet me to get things done and work on your conversion and overall store optimization? Contact me.
Hello @JennRice, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile/ desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.
For conversion, you need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce the Customer Churn Rate i.e a percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
If you need help with setting up the feature, I will be happy to help.
Hope this Helps!