Looking for feedback, recommendations for Lucky Catch Boutique website

jpack84
Excursionist
37 1 16

Looking for feedback and recommendations for the following site.  It is the first site I have made.  I am looking for comments about all of the site and pages.   This is the preview site, as i am not ready to unlock to main site.   Thank you in advance. 

https://luckycatchboutique.com/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1&key=3cfa7a0c48d5bff724db12190b53c44dcfc7167dba5261...

0 Likes
jpack84
Excursionist
37 1 16

Im sorry but the link was wrong.  This one should hopefully work.

https://nd5sclexoqmwiacg-27816099913.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes

Hello @jpack84 

I had a look at your website, it looks great. There are few areas still needs improvement to increase traffic to your store.

-> Return Policy: Where visitors/customers are find Return Policies? You can add your store policies like refund in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.

-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

->Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

->Product review :You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

->Product Description :Add Product description below add to cart in product page.

->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

->I can also suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

-> You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Customer Account Page . It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Hope this will HELPFUL! If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
aleksfilipova
Tourist
7 0 2

Your store looks pretty good. 

Hey @jpack84 

Your store looks very nice!

I was just wondering what is the location of your business?

If your store is located in the EU/EEA, Brazil, or in California (USA), then you need a GDPR/CCPA app in order to be compliant with the latest regulations.

I suggest checking the GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management app, it will help you with your store compliance for sure.

Hope that I helped  

Good Luck!

Aleks

Hi @jpack84,

Hope you are doing good.

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.The logo should be evident and adequately aligned with the header.
2.The navigation menu should be smooth for proper guidance.
3.The main banner should be attractive and have Call to Action (CTA) buttons.
4.The text, fonts, colors, and spacing should be managed properly.
5.Too much white space should be avoided.
6.The collection should be showcased in an elegant manner.
7.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
8.The trust badges should be added to ensure the trust.
9.The footer could have been more elegant with all the important links like Privacy policy, Return policy etc.

The collection page:
1.Addition of quick view button.
2.Mouse hover second image to smooth visualization.

The product page:
Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
2.Add Review sections.

The Cart Page:
1.Add Terms and conditions to avoid legal issues.
2.Add trust badges

Do On page SEO for better sales and conversion.

Check this apps:

1.Free app from shopify app store for Terms and conditions
2.Voila Shopify app: adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon code on cart page)

Best of luck with your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hey @jpack84This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback on your store:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Add quick links in the footer.

- Add the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- Add product reviews to build trust with other visitors. 

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To implement the web push notifications and review tool in your store you can install the app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
jpack84
Excursionist
37 1 16

I am located in Florida, USA

0 Likes
jpack84
Excursionist
37 1 16

Thanks everyone for the feedback.  I am starting to go though and make changes based on your suggestions and ideas.  Im sure i will be reaching out with i come across stuff im not sure to do.  Thanks again. 

0 Likes
jpack84
Excursionist
37 1 16

@MS_WEB_DESIGNER     I noticed the font spacing is different on multiple different pages.  Is there a easy fix to fix it all to be the same.  I also noticed that with the font that i am using, the spacing needs to be larger in between the text lines cause the fonts are over laping each other.  Thanks in advance for the help

0 Likes