Looking for feedback, suggestions, please ~ simplehyggelife.com

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi all

My main product is a digital/printable life binder, and I’ve just experimented with a low cast ad through Pinterest.  Over 100 visitors in less than two weeks, but no sales at all.  

I would love to hear your feedback.  Thanks so much! 

Store is simplehyggelife.com. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @simplehyggelife,

Victor's here, I've spent a few minutes on your store & been hopeful that I can give you some recommendations which could help to improve the overall conversion rate of your store.

I noticed that the navigation is collapsed inside a hamburger menu which is not industrial best practice. The main navigation links should appear on top of your page so that the visitors could easily navigate through your store even if it didn't look good as the previous design.

image.png

The favicon is missing, please consider to update this because it gives your site a distinctive identification that visitors will likely remember. You can take a quick look at how to add a favicon here

The second thing is about Product Page, I love the details description that you add to each product. However, you should consider to include a review section & related product list below the product details. That's how we build brand trust with our customers & give them the clue of product quality.

It seems like the homepage doesn't contain much information about the brand. I encourage you to add some trust badges & also a section for testimonials on the homepage. You can take Etsy homepage as a reference. It will definitely increase conversion on the homepage.

You should also spend time building the essential pages such as the About Us page, Contact page. It's where visitors would know who you are & what is your brand message.

Hopefully, I've managed to help you, wish you many more sales in the future  😃 

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 157

Hey @simplehyggelife, you might be having traffic but to get sales you need to make your store more professional, engaging and interactive to grab visitors' attention and get conversions by engaging them in your store. Here are some suggestions you can get sales and make your store professional:-

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

-Instagram feed

2. Add about us page.

3. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Add a referral program, make sure you using email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @simplehyggelife,

I have few comments about your store.

1. Homepage

Menu Navigation: You should show your menu navigation in a more appealing way rather than just 3lines simple in the top - it makes your visitors hard to reach your menu. 

fb1.png

Search: The search icon needs more attention, visitors can easily find your search immediately or at anytime. Redesign search with a search field, and make it sticky would be better.

Content:

The hero section should have some highlights of what you're selling or showcase your product ranges instead of just a welcoming message.

Consider using another color as background rather than just white to highlight your product, the price should be bigger and with different text color.

fb2.png

The text over collection images is hard to read here, you can consider changing to another font, decor with different overlay colour above your images to make your text readable, or change the collection images to some lively, be-spoke ones rather than product images like cup/t-shirt

fb3.png

2. Product page

This is where you convince your visitors to buy your products, so please add more detail about your products, add product reviews or assurance would be helpful. Product Price should have a different color. Compared prices and Stock Available can also give your visitors some triggers to make a buying decision

Also customize your product page with more content such as Video, Images, Testimonial, etc. If your theme doesn't have that, you can consider using page builder if you're not comfortable with coding.

3. You're missing About Us, Contact Us

This is where you give your customers the trust, please add these to your menu navigation.

You should add Media content such as images, video can help your page more lively, and also, using Heading and Subheading proper to point out your thought, only paragraph, plain text is not enough.

You can read more about how to increase your store conversion rate here.

If you have more question about store personalization or technical question, you can drop your message in this post: https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

Hope you find this helpful,

Cheers.

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1755 111 382

Hey Simple Hygge Life,

There is a very little gap between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store once, your ecommerce store lags certain important essentials. Here are some of them mentioned below for your store as well:

• "Newsletter" should be placed to the right corner of the footer instead of the mid of the homepage.
  • Site identification can be better facilitated by adding a "favicon" to it.
  • Logo can be made a little "more stylish" if you change its font style and add some graphics to it as well. This will surely impart "class" to your store.
  • Desire your information to be more secure! "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  • "Branding" can be more effective once you start adding social links like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In etc to the site footer.
  • Add "Instagram Gallery" to the site footer for better brand promotion.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I wish the fortune favors you this time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1308 76 158

Dear simplehyggelife,

Congratulation for your store.

We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

1. Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.  Example of Good Header

2. Keep only one search option.

3. Optimize your store as per SEO

4. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.  Example of Good Collection Page 

5. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page

6. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

7. Remove the ‘Powered by Shopify’ icon in the footer section to make your store look more professional.

8. Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo

9. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

10.You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

11. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page

12. Add lead generation form at contact us page

13. Add Faqs Page

14. Header and Footer Area need to Improve

15. All Banner design need to Improve with CTA button

16. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )

17. Show your menu in desktop view.

If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Browse Shopify Small Tasks Catalog
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Thanks so much Victor I will make those recommended changes.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
452 49 89

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site, and the great feedback that the Community has provided so far. I agree with a lot of what has been recommended. If I had to narrow down my suggestions of the most important to focus on: 

• Restructure the landing page so that it feels like a portal to your entire business. This should be product-focused, with a small emphasis on the mission statement. What set's you apart? Your binder appears to be your core product offering, but there isn't much information on what it is on the landing page. 
  • Adding a favicon to your store to enhance its professional look! 
  • The blog section on your landing page is taking up a lot of real estate. The landing page space should be treated as extremely valuable as it's going to be the first impression any customer has of your business and product! There should be no wasted space. 
  • I'd love to see some in house photography and video content to really breathe life into the business! 

How are you planning to market the business? Who is your target demographic? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Thanks Cal!

I've added the Favicon, an About Page, Contact Me, and tried to talk about my brand on the landing page.  I will use your suggestions and those provided to make the landing page more informative, and to showcase my products.

My target audience is very similar to my blog readers - women - 25 to 54 - looking for ways to simplify their lives, and to learn about the power of Hygge and how it can affect positive change in their lives.

I market my store on my blog You Can Live Rich On Less, to my readers in a weekly newsletter, and also through a Facebook page, and a new Instagram account. I'll remove the section to the blog - and put in more products there.

I'm using a customized version of Brooklyn theme, but planning to switch over to Debut.

Right now I'm using the free themes.  

0 Likes