Looking for feedback to improve Online Conversions

RDS13
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello Shopify Experts!

We are a Rugs & Home Decor Business looking to expand our Online Conversions. 

We have been using Shopify for our online channel for more than 5 years now and are very satisfied with the experience. In these 5 years, our business has grown as a brand and in sales. Most sales though, happen in our brick and mortar store. Some of these customers find us online, check our website and then decide to visit the store. Perhaps this is because we are selling home and lifestyle ware products. But we still think our current online conversion rate of 0.4% can be improved. We receive close to 6000 to 9000 online sessions in a month.  

We have recently taken onto paid digital marketing and before we spend more in advertising budget, we want to make sure our Website is ready & optimised to convert the new traffic we will receive. We have found good agencies for digital marketing campaigns but none have actually made any comments about website enhancements.  

Looking forward to any valuable feedback. Our store can visited at www.livingdna.sg.

Cheers,
Raman

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Living DNA,

Keep the below listed points in mind for store optimization:

• You are missing the "Home" button at the header menu beginning ,quite essential for site navigation.
  • "Twitter and Linked In" business pages should be a part of the siite footer for better advertising.
  • For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us.  I've taken a look at your site and it was a really nice experience. Really nice job!

I do have some suggestions I'd like you to consider: 

• I feel you should defer this popup, until you give your customer a chance to browse your website and get a feel for your business. Are they really likely to signup, when they have no idea what they're signing up to? 
  • As mentioned above, you are missing the home button for your navigation. 
  • Try overhauling your banner, as the text is quite hard to read and the image is a little too low resolution for purpose. I find the text throughout the site to be a little hard to read, if I'm being honest. Have you considered using other, easier to read fonts, and color schemes? If you want keep the same color scheme, I do strongly suggest using a more emphasized font.
  • The blog and inspiration guide are fabulous! Really well done. 
  • You're missing an "a" in your chat prompt
  • Do you have a physical store? I'd suggest creating some beautifiully edited video content to really bring the site to life! 

In terms of paying for your marketing, have you created some marketing personas to help with focusing specifically on a certain demographic? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hello @RDS13 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no reviews option on your product page, social reviews help your customers to find the best product in your store and also bring trust on your site.
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.
  • Also, try adding SEO friendly titles, they help you in promoting your products and your store.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @RDS13 

Congratulations on your store page. It already looks pretty professional and of course, your collection of products looks fabulous! I kept scrolling for a long time there. :)

A couple of points that I noted were - 

- Your homepage starts off a bit dull with the pale blue hero image and similar shade of rugs below it. But as I scrolled further it became a lot more colourful and interesting. I would suggest that you consider updating the hero image - you could use your store's photo. It's absolutely gorgeous. 

- I was browsing through the rugs section. So when I pick a particular rug it shows me a small sample. This is okay if I have an option of coming by to your store and picking up the rug. But if I have to buy it online, I might want to see how it looks along with other pieces of furniture and a clear description of its colours - so that I can plan it for my home better.

- I missed seeing any customer reviews or testimonials for the products - this is very critical for online shoppers because that's one method with with they can trust the quality of your store products. 

- Similarly, you can also indicate your 'on sale' or 'best seller' products by adding some kind of labels. These help shoppers make quicker decisions and convert them from being just visitors to shoppers. You can check out some design styles for these labels here.

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes