I hope you are doing well. The first thing I noticed is your site loads incredibly slow. This is a link from google measuring your pagespeed and also gives additional ways to fix it.
I noticed you have quite the following on instagram and pintrest.
I like the design of your site, though the gif at the bottom of the page is running too fast. I would either slow down the gif or turn that into a slider.
A lot of people will talk about social proof, which means you need to build trust in your store so that when visitors hit your store, they trust that you will deliver the products. Creating trust can range from having testimonials and reviews to having a more friendly open design. I think for you, you many want to pursue using your social media status as a way to create trust. Meaning having some section that is about you as a chef and designer followed by links to your instagram.
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We could look at where the traffic comes from and why.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested in working with me and getting some consultation just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.
Pay attention to the following tips for modifing your store in a better way:
All the best!
Hello @Chefanie ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Chefanie welcome to Shopify family
I have been through your website it looks pretty clean and well maintained which is great!
I would like to share a couple to tips which you might find useful
1. The website feels empty and lacks character the white plain theme is not going well with the images it's looking too cluttered and the banner image is not scaled banner images must be scaled and changed according to the theme. The additional stuff on the left must be removed which will give room to some breathing space.
2. The logo placement has to be changed from the center to top left as people will memorize the brands which are placed on the left side this is because of the habit of reading from left to right.
3. Engaging the audience by writing a blog and posting it on different social media platforms will help in reaching out to the audience in masses. Today digital media is the new norm also add backlinks to the content which will redirect the audience back to your store.
4. A wishlist allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.
5. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
6. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
I hope this helps!