I hope you are doing well. The first thing I noticed is your site loads incredibly slow. This is a link from google measuring your pagespeed and also gives additional ways to fix it.
I noticed you have quite the following on instagram and pintrest.
I like the design of your site, though the gif at the bottom of the page is running too fast. I would either slow down the gif or turn that into a slider.
A lot of people will talk about social proof, which means you need to build trust in your store so that when visitors hit your store, they trust that you will deliver the products. Creating trust can range from having testimonials and reviews to having a more friendly open design. I think for you, you many want to pursue using your social media status as a way to create trust. Meaning having some section that is about you as a chef and designer followed by links to your instagram.
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We could look at where the traffic comes from and why.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested in working with me and getting some consultation just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.
Hi @Chefanie !
Congrats on your store and I wish you good luck!
1. First of all, let me tell you about the appearance - change the theme- there are a lot of white plain spaces - add more colors. Your homepage does not intrigue the visitors. homepage designs guide your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
2. Pricing - I have checked several items from your store - I can say that they are more on expensive side.Take a second look at the pricing policy of yours. Clearly, you are one who really knows the true price for a product, so make sure your customers also understand why they are paying a certain amount of money for the specific item. You can tell more about your brand, resources that you use, that the part of the money is donated, that you are based on sustainable development, etc. A customer needs to know why he/she needs to buy from you but not from a place with a more affordable price tag.
3. Work on your product description -try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
4. Rewards - instead of giving a discount for nothing, give to customers rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway. The items in your store are more on a luxurious and expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way, letting your customers know that you care about them.
5. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
6. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
7. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
8. Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, tryGrowave.
We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. A free plan is available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you.
Pay attention to the following tips for modifing your store in a better way:
All the best!
Hello @Chefanie ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Chefanie welcome to Shopify family
I have been through your website it looks pretty clean and well maintained which is great!
I would like to share a couple to tips which you might find useful
1. The website feels empty and lacks character the white plain theme is not going well with the images it's looking too cluttered and the banner image is not scaled banner images must be scaled and changed according to the theme. The additional stuff on the left must be removed which will give room to some breathing space.
2. The logo placement has to be changed from the center to top left as people will memorize the brands which are placed on the left side this is because of the habit of reading from left to right.
3. Engaging the audience by writing a blog and posting it on different social media platforms will help in reaching out to the audience in masses. Today digital media is the new norm also add backlinks to the content which will redirect the audience back to your store.
4. A wishlist allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.
5. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
6. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
I hope this helps!
Hy, @Chefanie Congrats on your store.
It is really good to use the e-commerce for doing the business as it is the most trending platform nowadays and gradually you will learn the tricks for better conversion to sales.
I'm using Descrii, Description Generator application and also would like to recommend you to use the same.
Descrii, Description Generator generates unique and great quality product descriptions, which increases the trust of the visitors and adds a sense of professionalism to your store.