Looking for feedback

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi,

I am looking for some feedback on my online store https://carols-quality-sweets.myshopify.com/

We have been up and running for a little while, nevertheless I think we need to improve in some areas to drive more business.  We usually get a few orders per day however I believe we could do more business with some enhancements.

Looking for feedback in all areas

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey @Shawnlo ! Trust me while I was navigating in your store, I was drooling for those sweet dishes After resisting and overcoming my drools, here are some suggestions from my end - 

1. Your header menu should be strictly for your product offerings and Home. You can shift Blog | Shipping info section on the footer menu. You need to expand your catalogue and tell what all products you're offering! 

2. In your homepage, why don't you have carousel images? You have uploaded all the images at once, which is good. But this feature is kind of outdated. Try and have carousel in your homepage. It will enhance the feel and look of your store! 

3. By adding little customisation, you can make your site look neat and user responsive! When i move my cursor on the images, they are static! But you have an option to burst your images as soon as someone points the cursor on your images! 

4. Maybe you should have a favicon? If you don't have a logo yet, have one! Because I'm sure sooner or later you will be needing one! Why not build a brand from day 1? Why wait for the "right time?"

cats.jpg

5. You can make your footer menu look clean! You can have another page "Contact Us" And there you can mention your address! (You need to work on your header/footer menu and make it look clean)

6. If you don't have a product for the time being, you can come up with Coming Soon | In making | Preparing | or any other jargon! Don't make ti look like a professional search engine result, the more you'll be personal and funny, the more people would to hit you up again and again! 

cats (1).jpg

I'm by doing the above changes and adding little bit of customisation, you'll make your store look like one of a kind!  

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
219 9 49

Hi @Shawnlo welcome to Shopify family

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1.  I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
2. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
3. Ensure every image has other 3-4 images with different angles which will help the customer to get a detailed view of your gallery with this you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window.
4. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review
5. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes