Looking for feedback

2 0 1

I started my shop about a year ago and I get  a lot of traffic, but not a lot of sales A lot of people visit, but don’t buy. I’m looking for advice and help. Thank you so much!

www.shopshapeitup.com

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
247 9 73

Hey there @Shapeitupsisllc Here's what I'd like to say about your store - 

1. There's a lot of space that's being occupied in the header menu because of your logo. Try and reduce the space over there it doesn't look good! Your sign in and create an account button are quite small. 

cats.jpg

2. You need to optimize your product pages. Does bath bomb product have just one image? Don't do that. Have at least 2-3 images of every product. 

3. You have very simple fonts on your store. We can help you with some crazy fonts that look good and fancy! 

4. For now, when I move my cursor to the images nothing happens. But you can add a feature like as soon as my cursor moves to the images, it bursts open or zooms in smoothly. 

Rest, your store looks pretty fine to me. If you can work on your CTAs more, it would be great! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of tech enthusiasts who are always there to add wings to your Shopify store!

From customizations in your store to making customized apps, and help you in selling on more than 60+ global marketplaces!

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey, @Shapeitupsisllc did you do some remarketing activities?

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 2 4

Dear @Shapeitupsisllc,

I suggest you to change the position of sections in your product page in the following orders from top to bottom: Title of Product, Price, Add to Cart button, Description, Reviews.

When I look at your product page, I notice that your comment is on the top of the page while the title of the product as well as the price and description are at the bottom. This is unconvenient for customers who happen to get to your product pages since they have to scroll all the way down just to grab the price, description and the size table.

Screenshot_52.png

Another suggestion is that you should add some labels or badges for hot, new products or bestseller ones. Labels and badges could highlight the products you want to sell. Product Labels Pro is an appropriate choice. 

◦ ✔️ Problem Solved? Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ ❤️ Contact us at shopify@bsscommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
772 17 219

Hi @Shapeitupsisllc !

1. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

2. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

3. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

4. For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes