Looking for feedback

kdcoogler
Tourist
11 0 4

In the midst of changing my site. I am trying to add more sections to the homepage that would allow for people to go to specific collections and products with one click. Currently this is only a preview and not my active theme. Please let me know any constructive criticisms. This is not 100% done but just curious to what people think of the layout. I am using image with text sections to display most information.

https://vshse1jej74pbblo-56967463070.shopifypreview.com

Hi @kdcoogler 

I'm Richard Nguyen, CRO Expert from the PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Your store looks nice and professional, I would love have some suggestions below

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add section about your brand story

A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

You can consult my Centic template

Centic R2 – PageFly 2021-06-26 18-48-19.png

1.3 Show off featured products on the home page

You can show featured products for each collection and put CTA buttons for each product. 

1.4 Add testimonial - customer reviews

Your store's products have many good reviews, I highly recommend you can also show some reviews on the home page.

1.5 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed. 

1.6 Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is essential because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

1.7 Have a signup form

This is a good way to collect customer emails for your store's marketing campaigns. You can send the customers news, and sales campaigns, etc.

You can use Klaviyo, Omnisend or MailChimp. PageFly works with them.

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://vshse1jej74pbblo-56967463070.shopifypreview.com/products/african-kahawa-blend

2.1 Use bullet points and highlight the main content for the product description

Some customers will find it difficult to get the main content with a long description.

I recommend you can use bullet points and highlight the main content so customers can easily and quickly get the main information of the product.

2.2 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. As I mentioned above, Loox and Yotpo are good.  

2.3 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. You can use Wiser or Limespot apps, they integrate with PageFly.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Richard, PageFly!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3733 214 663

Hey @kdcooglerThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance:

- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Collection and product page looks good!

- Add a call to action button here as shown in the below screenshot.

AiTrillion_1-1625554609233.png

- Add a footer menu. It includes privacy-shipping-returns & refund policies, about us, contact us info. Provide contact us information throughout the website.

- On the homepage, add a review carousel. It helps in building trust with other visitors. You can refer to the below screenshot.

AiTrillion_0-1625554555531.png

- Also, add a review section on the product page as 93% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

AiTrillion_2-1625554953663.png

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @kdcoogler 

Here are few suggestion try to implement to increase traffic.

Add testimonials and refund policies in home page.
Screenshot (15).png

Include Wishlist in product page beside add to cart to boost up your sales .And also add customer reviews in product page.

Screenshot (13).png

The recently viewed items allows you to show your visitors the items they've viewed while browsing your site, offering you an opportunity to increase your sales by showing them the items they've already shown interest in. Getting started is easy.

Screenshot (16).png

Social Login is single sign-on for end users. Using existing login information from a social network provider like Facebook, Twitter, or Google, the user can sign into a third party website instead of creating a new account specifically for that website. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes