Looking for feedback

Highlighted
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 64

Hi there,

The usual thing now, I noticed that one of the links which lead to social media, in this case, Instagram is not working properly.

Also, I don't see About Us and Contact Us links, would recommend putting them on a more visible place, like the main menu. Terms of Use, Shipping and Returns policies, preferably at the footer of your site :)

Right now you are not motivating/asking customers to engage in your store. I believe you could provide them with some incentives, so they create the account first (make sure accounts are enabled on Shopify) and then use the discount received upon their checkout.

Hope it was helpful :)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
74 6 26

The store looks pretty stylish and easy to navigate.  The logo is clear and good looking, which makes everything to look very professional.

I would say that it is important to have a couple of pages:

- About Us

- Contact Us

- Terms & Conditions

- Privacy Policy 

- Cookies information.

As for your conversion rate: I don't know if you are making sales or not, however, I would offer you to try this app: https://apps.shopify.com/discount-on-leave. It should help you recover some of your abandoning visitors.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi ClearViewCali,

General
  • Increase the visibility of your collections will make it easier for your visitors to navigate your store. The easier they can find the products, the higher the chance they will make a purchase.
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
Homepage
  • Your social media links aren't working, maybe you've not set them up yet but you'll want to do that ASAP if this site is live. You'll need them to let potential customers find the social validation of your brand.
  • You need a newsletter 97% of people who visit a website for the first time don't purchase it is crucial that we capture their email addresses to bring them back to the site.
Product
  • I suggest, make the add to cart button bigger and make it a bright color.
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes