Pathfinder
341 4 15

Looking for feedback for www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Thestripesinme,

Store look is immensely cool, except you need to work on a few things mentioned below:

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. The logo is quite plain, just text. 
  3. Add some more social links for better connectivity.
  4. Add some discounts to the products for better customer engagement.
  5. Make a seperate discount section for all discounted products.
  6. Add some more blogs and Instagram images to the homepage.
  7. Customer testimonials should be added for winning customer belief and trust.
  8.  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

Hope your store gets more conversions day by day.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
TheStripesInMe
Pathfinder
341 4 15

CAN U CHECK MY LOGO NOW?

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1689 179 493

Hey there, @TheStripesInMe 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

The first thing I would recommend is having your copy proofread and edited. What you are saying is great however there are some grammatical and spelling errors. I would even consider using a program such as Grammarly to go through any writing before you publish it on your site. 

While on the topic of copy, I would recommend writing up better product descriptions, what you have currently is from the print on demand service and not specific to your tees. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this watch? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

Genuine, positive reviews will encourage customers to look at you as someone they can trust, someone who cares about their customers, and someone who is willing to go the extra mile for exceptional customer experience. Seeking out online reviews has become such a standard part of the buying process for people these days that every online retailer needs to be thinking about them. Here are some statistics for you to consider:
70% of customers consult reviews or ratings before making a final purchase. (PeopleClaim)
63% of consumers are more likely to purchase from a site if it has product ratings and reviews.
67% of consumers read 6 reviews or less before they feel they can trust a business enough to make a purchase. (MarketingProfs)
As many as 79% of consumers trust product reviews as much as a personal recommendation.

Your products look great, however, they all just comprise of your logo and name - I do not see how this would be the most enticing for a new customer. While sportswear companies like Nike and GymShark do have their logo on all their clothing - they do have an array of designs to choose from and more than just tees. If someone is looking for taekwondo gear, they will be looking for more than just tops. 

There are some great articles here on making sure customers find you!

* Get Customers Talking About You 
* 50 Ways to Make Your First Sale 
* Beginners Guide To Marketing blog here  
* How to Drive Targeted Traffic to Your Online Store

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
TheStripesInMe
Pathfinder
341 4 15
I been getting 2500 customers daily
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

You really do have a great store. It looks professional. Everything is so appealing.

1. You can add web push notification which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers.

2. Try to get reviews on your store that build trust and enhance SEO and ranking. Shows transparency with customers.

3. I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. This will give ample time for your audience to get hooked by your products, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

4. I would like to suggest you need to start focusing on your website engagement and interaction. No matter how much effort you put in your store but everything will go in vain if you are not able to capture your visitors on the website. Make your store more captivating to grab visitors' attention and retain them. Install Aitrillion.com

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1689 179 493

Well, that is awesome for you! It looks like your store may be on the paused plan as when I try to check out I get a notice that "Checkout System disabled: Checkout is disabled.". To reactivate your checkout you will need to choose an active plan. 

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
TheStripesInMe
Pathfinder
341 4 15
I didn’t see an order. We have 2987 people on right now and been hectic!
Please be kind to give me the order number and shipping will take 3-5days
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Now,its looking quite cool with formatting and a different color combination.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Hi @TheStripesInMe 

What @Bo is saying is your checkout doesn't work. Here is a screen shot of your checkout 

Checkout Fail.JPG

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW