Looking for feedback

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello friends,

We are looking for some help.  We are consistently getting visitors to our site but not getting the conversions in sales.  For example, yesterday we had over 500 visitors without a sale.  Would you mind checking out our site and give us some honest feedback as to what we may be doing incorrectly or what we could improve on?  

Thank you for taking the time to help :)

Best,

Glow

https://www.glow-fashion.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
387 34 154

Hi @Glowfashion 

Your site looks like one of those huge clothes retailers. The layout is great, I assume you have benchmarked some ideas from other store, and I truly support that. 

To be completely honest, looking at the store name I was expecting to see one of those newbies that sell 10-15 items and are still trying to figure out their niche. Unfortunately, the brand name is very common, I am sure you are aware of that. 

There are some things that \enjoyed on your site and some that need a little more work. 

Let's start from the former:

-chosen colors are very appropriate for clothing stores, and I love how you did not forget to adjust all buttons and icons to that style 

-the fixed-static scroll on navigation bar is a must-have for catalog type stores, so great job 

-having a blog makes the site more complete and the article you have there is very entertaining (make the font bigger though)

-body type guide says that you care about your customers 

-and many more :) 

Things to improve: 

-totally add reviews feature on your site. I as an online shopper can tell that if I am contemplating on getting something I always reach for reviews. 

-I think you can make the header (the pink part to be accurate) a little smaller. There are some empty parts there, get rd of those. 

-add more details to the product description. (which fabric is used, how sheer it is and even what is unique about that piece)

-in the live chat, let people know if you are currently available. If not (because of time zone), say when approximately you will be back. 

I see that you are  using Instagram, app powered by Growave already. I recommend using the Growave all-in-one marketing app.

It has

Instagram with more functions,

Social Sharing (to replace the sharing buttons you have got),

Social Login (to replace the one that you currently have),

Loyalty and Rewards that also includes Referral program,

Reviews for testimonials, 

Wishlist to decrease abandoned carts 

All of that comes in one app, and we offer discounts for new businesses. Take a look here 

I think that is it for now. If I managed to help you, please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 4 11

Hey guys

Firstly, great site and collection. I think you have done many things correct here in how you've put your store together and how you've personalised it with your kids etc. which is very cute.

I went through the site to try and understand why you may not be getting the conversions and I think the key is that you don't collect customer reviews. I asked my wifey what she thought and without prompting she also thought that reviews would help her to get a better sense of some of the products (after which she hogged the computer to look through your entire collection with sights on a couple of things!). 

I digress but the point being that especially for a fashion store for a niche target audience as you have (mothers), getting that validation from other mothers will go a long way to getting people comfortable with you guys as a brand, and your collection with regards quality, fit, and delivery. I don't know how many historic customers you have, but if possible reaching out to them would be the first step to get that validation on your site. Beyond that, it would be being methodical in tracking every customer who buys to ensure you get that review.

I hope this has been helpful. 

Syntellio is a custom review site for Shopify store owners. We are a small team that not only help you get more reviews but also help you understand what's working and what's not by providing insights.

95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase

Syntellio collects online reviews on your behalf and allows you to share to social media, helping you increase sales and make your store a success.

Get started for free here.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey Glow-fashion,

The numbers clearly indicate that the visitors are keen on exploring your site. However, some flaws might have prevented them from buying which eventually leads to the loss of sales. Hence, store optimization is a must. My suggestions for store improvement are as follows:

1. The footer needs a little modification. The footer links in the "Company" section need to be divided into two parts-"About the Company" and "Policies and Conditions".
  2. "About the company" will include-"About Glow, Collaborate with Glow, Body type guide, Giving back with Project Girl, Blog, Contact us and Referral Program".
  3. "Policies and Conditions" will comprise- "Shipping information, Return Policy, Privacy Policy, and Terms and Conditions".
  4. The rearrangement of the footer elements should be as follows: "Shop, About the company, Newsletter, Policies and Conditions".
  5. Reviews need to be added below each product to improve customer choice of the product.
  6. Testimonials need to be added for instant brand promotion.
  7. Newsletter needs to be added to the footer for the latest updates on discounts, promotions etc.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq
    free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store perform even much better in the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158

@Glowfashion ,

You have really an amazing store. For getting conversions, you should increase the engagement on your store. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add smart pop-up.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like