Looking for feedback !!!

moniica_90
4 0 0

Hi Everyone,

First time I've created a website so looking for feedback please! I am still working on a few sections (about us, size guide and care guide) and on the colours (We import from Spain so trying to use colours around the Spanish flag, hence, the off red and yellow)

Mainly after feedback on:

-photos used

- how information is displayed

- how easy it is to navigate through

- is it confusing between the 3 brands?

- and anything I should change or add

I'm sure I've got a lot more work to do with the website so any feedback is welcome :)

Preview link is: https://kedukh5vww6ve1ki-37619400748.shopifypreview.com

Thank you everyone!!!

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Antipoda Brands,
"The first impression is probably the last one". So, In order to bridge the gap between attracting traffic and receiving sales on your ecommerce store, you need to work on certain important aspects mentioned below as follows:

• "Shop" or "Catalogue" feature- which contains the collection of all store products is missing in the header menu.
  • "Home button" is compulsary at the header menu beginning for better navigation to the homepage.
  • The correct order of arrangement of the header menu elements is as follows: Home, Shop, Stockists, Sale, About Us and Contact Us.
  •  "Product Description"-which clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item urgently, is missing on the product page.
  • "Favicons enhance the user experience and eCommerce websites need this usability feature for easy identification".Add one to your site as well to identify it uniquely.
  • "Twitter is a powerful tool for most of the ecommerce store owners".Hence,it should be added alongwith "Linked in" to the site footer.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I really wish this new start leads you to a better and farther end to lead.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

For some reason, your website doesn't open for me. Make sure to request your free video audit via the link below:

https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Here are a few guides that might help:

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes