Looking for feedback!

sensibikinis
3 0 0

Hi all!

We're generating good traffic to my online shop, however our conversion rates continue to be low. 

We make sustainable swimwear for active women. Target market, coastal areas, 20-45, medium to high income, conscious consumers, value health and wellness.

Site:

https://sensigravesbikinis.com/

I'm looking for feedback on how we may be able to improve our conversion rate, specifically on mobile. 

A few q's:

-How can we make the shopping experience better/easier?

-Are there elements of our funnel that aren't working well?

-Is there anything that's distracting from the buying experience?

-What could we add to drive more conversion (once again, particularly on mobile)?

Thank you so much for your time!

0 Likes

Your store is missing all the small details that tie it together and make it a cohesive brand and experience. Here is what I mean by that...

Collection Page Feedback

1. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. I would just have an Add To Cart button... don't need a Buy It button too.

3. I would tweak the product page layout and have your customer reviews higher on the page

The biggest area of work is on your product images and having more of them but having them all be consistent too. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
sensibikinis
3 0 0

Thank you so much! Just one follow up question. You say most of my products only have 1-2 photos. But almost all of my products (excluding the scrunchies) have MANY photos. Are we seeing the same thing?

Thanks!

0 Likes

Could just be the random product pages I looked at.... maybe "many" was not the right choice of words but I would make sure you have a consistent number of images across each product page.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes