Looking for feedback

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello
I am a chef turned hosting accessories designer. I'm new to in the ecommerce arena, and I would love to get feed back on the website! Any advice is greatly appreciated. 
Chefanie.com 
Thank you so much! 
XO stephanie 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Stephanie,

I hope you are doing well. The first thing I noticed is your site loads incredibly slow. This is a link from google measuring your pagespeed and also gives additional ways to fix it.
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fchefanie.com%2F&tab=deskto...

I noticed you have quite the following on instagram and pintrest.

I like the design of your site, though the gif at the bottom of the page is running too fast. I would either slow down the gif or turn that into a slider.

A lot of people will talk about social proof, which means you need to build trust in your store so that when visitors hit your store, they trust that you will deliver the products. Creating trust can range from having testimonials and reviews to having a more friendly open design. I think for you, you many want to pursue using your social media status as a way to create trust. Meaning having some section that is about you as a chef and designer followed by links to your instagram.

My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We could look at where the traffic comes from and why.

If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:

• taking a deep dive into your data: look at where your traffic comes from, what they do on site, why they might be dropping off
  • identifying metrics that and areas that could cause issue
  • working together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
  • at the end of the day you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If you are interested in working with me and getting some consultation just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email. 

If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.

Cheers,

Gabe K.

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Chefanie,

Pay attention to the following tips for modifing your store in a better way:

• Shift the logo to the "extreme left" while,the header menu to the middle for a well organized header look.
  • The "home button" is missing from the header menu.
  • For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Chefanie ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no home option in your navigation bar menu.
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • There is no “contact us”, “about us” sections. Try adding them so that customers will get to know more about your brand.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop  

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
428 16 90

Hi @Chefanie welcome to Shopify family

I have been through your website it looks pretty clean and well maintained which is great!

I would like to share a couple to tips which you might find useful 

1. The website feels empty and lacks character the white plain theme is not going well with the images it's looking too cluttered and the banner image is not scaled banner images must be scaled and changed according to the theme. The additional stuff on the left must be removed which will give room to some breathing space.
2. The logo placement has to be changed from the center to top left as people will memorize the brands which are placed on the left side this is because of the habit of reading from left to right.
3. Engaging the audience by writing a blog and posting it on different social media platforms will help in reaching out to the audience in masses. Today digital media is the new norm also add backlinks to the content which will redirect the audience back to your store.
4. A wishlist allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.
5.  Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
6. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. 
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Gabe, 

Thank you very much for this thoughtful and thorough response. How can I use your app to optimize sales? 

0 Likes