Congratulations for your store!!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hey Equisite Taste Candle,
Keep the following points in mind for store modification:
All the best!
Hello @Exquisitetaste ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Exquisitetaste welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The banner image on the website is a bit off I would like to suggest a good and attractive banner sliding images would be helpful because mostly banner images will define the theme of the website.
Also, the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%.
2. About Us and Contact Us page must be added to the header menu as these pages will specify why your brand is unique from others in the market. The same if added to the footer menu as well currently the footer menu looks empty.
3. The home page lacks characterization or classification of the products all the products are added under featured products.
4. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms will help create an impression as you are the master of everything and will look up to you for further knowledge.
5. Ask your customer to add testimonials as this will increase the loyalty towards the brand and at least 90% of the customers will go through one comment before purchasing the product.
6. A section of most liked/reviewed products will significantly solidify the brand and will through this all the images in the gallery will be reviewed. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference).
I hope this was helpful!