Looking for feedbacks on my store.

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

My store has been live for a month now and I have had 1500 sessions so far. 

There has been aaround 10-15 Add to carts but No sale till now. 
I would really appreciate any feed back on how to start converting. 
Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1061 100 238

Hey there, @Karzr 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I would love to provide you with some feedback on your store. Could you post a link to your store in this thread so that I and the rest of the community can take a look? I would love to go through your store to find if there is any reason for the lack of conversion. One factor that may be responsible for this lack of conversions is that the wrong audience may be targeted in your ad campaigns. Facebook is designed for sharing personal updates and information, such as vacation photos, new songs you’ve discovered, and relationship statuses, with your network. All the likes and connections made on Facebook and Instagram create detailed user profiles that advertisers can tap into through targeted ads. Facebook advertisers can match their products and service against a long list of the users' interests, traits, and behaviors, resulting in a higher likelihood of reaching their ideal customers. Have you done some market research to figure out who your exact audience is? 

In the meantime, here are some great articles here on making sure customers find you!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thanks for the articles Bo!
The website is
www.karzr.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey,

If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.
    Also add some testimonials or insta images.

2. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. Also, You have around 140 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for you visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty https://karzr.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

4. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thanks you very much Neha for your valuable feedback.
I will follow all the tips you shared with me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1061 100 238

Thanks for sharing the link! You have clearly put a lot of work into this, so very well done. One pitfall that a lot of merchants fall for is making their store far too general and making it difficult to effectively target an audience. Your store has a very clear target audience - people who love sausage dogs. Now, all traffic is not good traffic. If you are experiencing a high bounce rate your ads may not be targeted enough. Take a look at this guide to help resolve this problem: How to Drive Targeted Traffic to Your Online Store. 

It is so important that all of your products have well-written descriptions. While your products are brilliantly curated and your pictures look amazing you could definitely work on the descriptions. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this watch? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

I noticed that you have an About Us page, it is, however, very short and does not really tell your customer anything about your business. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:

-  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
-  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
-  Explain your business model or how your products are made.
-  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
-  Incorporate persuasive content (e.g. an explainer video, data visualizations, links to blog posts) that might otherwise clutter your homepage. 

In short, your online store displays your products brilliantly, your "About Us" page should be telling your customer why they should buy from you.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes