I think you are following the right direction in terms of the homepage structure, but there still needs some adjustment. Here are my suggestions:
1. Image quality:
Your logo and hero banner are quite blurry and in low quality. These are the things from which people form initial evaluation about your store, I suggest you improve the image quality and make them as classy as possible.
2. Regarding the hero banner, maybe you are using a square product image, which is why it is zoomed in and becomes blurry. I think you need to design an image specific for this hero area, you can Google the size for hero banners. This site is a good example I found from Google:
Also regarding the content of the hero image, keep in mind that people tend to rely on this area to gain an overview of your product range. So basically, featuring "Teeth Whitening" in this area will make it look like it's the only product you are selling. I suggest you use an image with a concise and coherent description on it, which make it clear what types of products are available in your store.
3. Featured Collection
About this section, it seems you are featuring some products, not collections.
Featuring the collections that are available on your store is a good move, it will give people an overview of what exactly your store offers. But it needs to feature the collections available, not some products.
If you look at your navigation menu, you will see the "Shop" dropdown list. From my viewpoint, they are your collections and are what need to be featured.
Hey Instant Bleaching,
The logo needs to be shifted to the extreme left and menu in the middle for a more systematic header view. The search bar and currency converter should be shifted to the top right of the header to be more structured and logical. Other essential points to be considered for a fresh and unique store look are as follows:
May the store improvement result in an entirely different and unique store look.
Hey @Shops-Commerce ,
1. The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -
And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
2. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features.
3. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hello, here are a few things you can look at:
You might want to consider changing your banner image. The cropped image is a bit off-putting, and since also sell products other than teeth whitening, it's not fully representative of your store.
Include Key Footer Links
Collect and Show Customer Reviews
Ask for reviews from your previous customers, and show these reviews on your website. This will serve as a social trust layer to new / potential customers. Once people know that you have customers who are happy with your products, they're also likely to buy those items.
Increase Customer Engagement
Beyond this point, think about how you'd handle customer engagement to drive up conversions on your store. The last thing you'd want is to have a purchase-intent traffic (consumers with interest to buy) and being unable to give them relevant recommendations. Engagement on your store should primarily be about understanding what customers are looking for and showing them relevant inventory from your store - this will lead directly to conversion.
You could use our app Rendezvous for this :) Our patented recommendation tech fills significant blind spots in traditional recommender systems, enabling new products such as yours to be discovered and recommended - leading to more sales. You can check it out here.
- If my answer was relevant, do Like so I can know.
- Also if it solves your problem, mark it as an accepted solution.
You can also reply to this for further insights on improving your website. Best of luck in improving your store and growing your business!
My Pleasure! Happy to help you.
Hi Shops-Commerce !
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
HEADER & FOOTER :
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Example of Nice Home page
COLLECTION PAGE :
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer Example of Good Collection Page
PRODUCT PAGE :
CART PAGE :
3.Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
Good luck :)
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
I believe you could improve this product page. Somehow decrease the white space here and instead of making the page long you add a content. I assume the current Shopify theme doesn't support that feature. Consider to use page builders available on the Apps Store https://apps.shopify.com/browse/store-design-page-builders
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|