Looking for general feedback

cgrenfell52
Tourist
4 0 2

We have been making conversions but just looking to get some more eyes on the design and any helpful tips.

www.wdwparkscollectibles.com

Hi @cgrenfell52 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants.

I am happy to leave my recommendation for your store.

Your store has some good points:

• Have a favicon: This is one of the great things to make your store unique. 
  • Have a sticky menu: Customers can access the menu anytime they want when scrolling up or down
  • Have a benefit bar at the bottom of the page about shipping and return policies

1. Home page

1.1 Check the menu

https_wdwparkscollectibles.com 2021-04-14 08-23-44.png

Review this design because it seems to break down.

1.2 Add reviews/ testimonials

People love proof. When your customers visit your store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for the product or even a review collection on your home page. You can consult my Stellar template here about displaying testimonialsStella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png

1.3 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

1.4 Add newsletter/ signup form

This is an important factor for an online store to collect customers' emails so you can send them campaign information or any store updates.

You can put the form on the footer or near the bottom of the home page

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://wdwparkscollectibles.com/collections/booster-sets

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product, and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://wdwparkscollectibles.com/products/wdw-parks-keychain-mickey-face-sculpted

2.1 Add more images that use context

The products should be used in context. You can put the keychains on the things such as bags, put them on the table, or adding the real model images to hold the products.

2.1 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. As I mentioned above, Loox and Yotpo are good.  

2.2 Add Upsell section

This section can be placed under the product description to show more products. You can name it as You may also like or Frequently Bought Together, Most Recently Viewed, etc so that customers can see other products.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick n Mortal Store Online.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
536 50 197

Hi @cgrenfell52

Have seen your store and I really like the products. 

Here are some of my comments for you:

1. Homepage: 

- I think you should add some necessary sections:

+ The banners (sliders): here is where you can send your customers messages and guide them to collection pages, product pages. 

AllFetch_0-1618366745196.png

+ Collection section

+ Reviews/testimonials section 

+ The section where your customers can register to become a member. The newsletter is great. 

+ Instagram gallery to increase your social proof. Besides that, you also need to feature other social accounts. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery by AlllFetch, it will help you create an amazing Insta feed for your online store. 

- This section is very important. Keep it.

AllFetch_1-1618367102145.png

2. Your product page: You should add: 

+ The Quantity section 

+ The Buy Now button

+ Have more in-context images 

+ Use more Upsell or Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together. 

Product Bundles by AllFetch can help you do that with ease. 

+ Reviews section 

+ Maybe you can have a title for your product description. 

+ The benefits like the homepage. 

Do you think listing your products on Google Shopping would be a good idea? If you want advice about that, don't hesitate to contact us at support@allfetch.com 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
870 99 158

Hi @cgrenfell52 

I love your niche products. However, I have some recommendations to make your website become user-friendly as follows: 

- Rearrange the position of your logo and your menu. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-14 lúc 14.30.55.png

Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-14 lúc 14.31.21.png

- Adding discount: It would help you boost sales a lot. 

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 188 601

Hello @cgrenfell52, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add slider images in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it. 

- The logo and header are overlapping.

AiTrillion_0-1618386007519.png

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It will help to build trust with other visitors.

- Your store lacks in customer engagement. Add customer engagement tools to maximize customer engagement. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes