Looking for help on centering logo and header title

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello there, 

I am trying to center my logo and title exactly in the middle of the header, in a way that the middle of the logo coincides with the middel of the title. Can someone help me please?

This is the link to my website: https://fitnesstiger.nl/

Mik

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
753 17 209

Hi @mvatan !

Add a favicon

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi @Growave,

Thank you for your feedback, I will try to implement it all. Do you have any tips on trust indicators? And to go back to my first question, do you know how to center the logo and title?

Mik

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
38 0 11

Hey @mvatan, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your lion logo have a margin of 0px 10px 0px 0px, while the text have none, try editing margin in your style sheet. Or make two different elements for the logo and text and place them properly. Also here's my review on your website.

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that you don't have a favicon also your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description was a little more organized it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

hey @Shruti_J 

Thank you very much for the feedback, it helps a lot. I will try the free trial of descrii and otherwise work on the descriptions myself. 

About the SEO score, the website is not 'aired' yet. Yes, it is online, but I still need to advertise and work on the check out with mollie etc. I don't know if more traffic helps improve the SEO score (I guess so), but if so, then it will get a higher score once I start advertising. If not, I need to look up how to increase that or any advice would be welcome