Looking for help solving a mystery www.MydnytBlu.com

mydnytblu
Tourist
10 0 2

I have an Etsy store and I have a Shopify store.  Everything available on Etsy is also available on Shopify and Shopify has about 3 times more items that are not on Etsy.  Everything in the Shopify store is cheaper.  I send Business cards with every order on Etsy promoting my Shopify store.

The mystery I have is this:  How can I entice users who currently frequent my Etsy shop to start using my Shopify store instead? Some of my Customers will contact me via Etsy asking for products that they found on Shopify.  Some even get mad when either the item isn't available on Etsy or the price on Etsy is higher.  My sales volume on Etsy is about 10x higher than my sales on Shopify, even though I get steady traffic on the Shopify site.

I am hoping to get feedback that will help me understand why so many People are looking at my stuff... but so few buy anything.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
msk
Excursionist
28 5 3

Hello,

actually its depend on your product and your social marketing and SEO.

Always remember social marketing can increase your traffic . no one have doubt in it.

but it does not mean if traffic is more then sale will be more.

always try to work hard on SEO because the person who is coming from search engine actually first he search that thing its mean he need it. and if he will come on your site because of search engine then 75% chances he will buy it.

on other hand social marketing can also increase traffic but mostly time people just click the add without any interest and they just watch and go.

so please work on your SEO or hire someone who can do it for you.(indians and pakistanis are so cheap and best developer for seo)

Thanks, inform me if you need help 

0 Likes
mydnytblu
Tourist
10 0 2

Thanks for your feedback, I will take that into consideration.  We are working on SEO and advertising on Social Media and with Google Ads.  As I mentioned, we have quite a lot of traffic to the site but it seems that People are much more eager to buy the exact same products, for more money, on our Etsy site rather than on or Shopify site.  I am specifically looking for possible red flags that might be scaring buyers away or suggestions as to how to entice People to buy the things they are looking at.

Hi @mydnytblu ,

You need to check the google analytic to closley watch the behavior of your users. I would suggest to check your check out process. Are there any hurdles? I would recommend  to make the checkout process as simple as possible for your shoppers.

Also work on to build customer trust, add some trust signals. Trust Signals build customers trust and help users to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Apart from SEO and ads you need to work on your website speed as I am seeing its very slow. its only 49%. It should be atleast 65-70. Slow website kills the traffic and affect the conversion. you need to work on this as Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate and It also improves the user experience.

0c7b1ce5-11d0-4603-af73-154d516c4f8e.png

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.  

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
mydnytblu
Tourist
10 0 2

We have live chat support and we send abandoned cart emails.  We are working on the SEO.  We get around 400 visitors per day.  I think the checkout process is pretty great... do you have any suggestions as to how to improve it?  As far as speed goes... what can I do to increase that?  Also, what are "trust signals"?  

0 Likes
mydnytblu
Tourist
10 0 2

I don't know what these metrics mean

mydnytblu_0-1596197500787.png

0 Likes

Yes, the screenshot you sent, its correct I am talking about this tool. Go into audience and behavior tab and you will get the information about your audience and its behavior so you can do changes according to the data. 

Also, In order to Improve website speed your need to:
-Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
-Compressed images or Defer offscreen images.
-Web Pages need to be Minified.
-Reduce JavaScript execution time
-Minimize main-thread work

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. If you need any technical person or shopify expert help then we can help you in this.

If you need any help or have any question dont hesitate to ask. 

Thanks!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
mydnytblu
Tourist
10 0 2

Also, In order to Improve website speed your need to:
-Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis. -- We haven't added any code.
-Compressed images or Defer offscreen images. -- What are offscreen images?
-Web Pages need to be Minified.  -- Is minified even a word?
-Reduce JavaScript execution time -- We don't write JavaScript.  Any JavaScript being used on our website came as part of Shopify's template
-Minimize main-thread work  -- What is main-thread work and how would someone minimize it?

I feel like you are just trying to sell me your consultant services.  Have you looked at the site?  The feedback I requested was specific to enticing the watchers to become buyers.  My Etsy shop gets nearly 1000% more conversions on the exact same products.  I am trying to understand what the differences are that could make the same Person see the same Product from the same Seller on 2 different sites and still choose to buy from the more expensive site.

0 Likes