Looking for honest, constructive feedback on my store.

3in1tree
2 0 0

Hello,

I’m new to selling on Shopify and could really use some support in figuring out why my website (heliosvest.myshopify.com) is no longer generating sales. When I started it back in November I was running Facebook ads and started getting sales on day 1 which was really exciting. in fact, for the month of December I made $2k alone thanks to advertising on FB.  

Then, in January of this year, Facebook banned my ad account for reasons that are still unclear to me and since then (even after creating a new account/biz manager) I haven’t been able to make even one sale from FB ads. I haven’t made any major changes to my site or price point other than a couple tweaks to add things like a shaking cart button or a small AI chatbot which I assume wouldn’t dissuade potential buyers from purchasing. 

I seem to still get a lot of traffic from FB (CTR averaging 2.5, CPC $0.67) and even a decent amount of add to carts, but still no purchases. Can someone please checkout my site and give me their brutally honest advice/feedback as to what might be the issue(s) that could be preventing me from generating sales like I used to? I’d GREATLY appreciate it!

Cheers!

0 Likes

Hi @3in1tree,

I’m Richard, CRO Expert at PageFly. I would like to have some comments on your store:

1. Header

- Your hero section banner is big and impressive but the CTA button that should be highlighted the most is not being done quite right. I'd suggest you to make it bigger and put it to a more outstanding spot. You could consider to make hover effect for it too

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 14.30.59.png

2. About section

You can make this section become more interesting by using photoshoot-alike pictures, which makes potential customers stop by and check out the product longer. As a visitor I scroll through this section in 2 seconds since it's just a block of text (even it tells a lot about your product)

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 14.36.14.png

3. Homepage layout

- I love that you include feedback and shipping information in your page however i think you should put the shipping information next to the customers' reviews. The idea of this is: first show them the product (product detail section), then convince them by showing how convenient you service is and it is backed up with real reviews from previous customers.

You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage and know how to build an effective homepage layout. 

3.png

4. Product Page

You could include more pictures of model wearing the vest. When people see outfit that look good on other it will make them want to buy the product more. You should include these kind of picture in the product page

5. Store speed

I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fvogjidp56You should base on this result and enable some useful tactic like lazy loading to make your web page loads faster, therefore increase the customer experience 

That is some of my feedback; hope they could be useful for your store. Please hit Like or Solution if you agree.

Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2453 141 444

Hello @3in1tree, I hope you are doing well! the design looks good. Here is the feedback:

- Being a single product store you can add an engaging video of the product. 

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes