Looking for honest feedback

Solved
GloryLuxe
Tourist
6 0 2
Just finished my site and launched 2 days ago. I welcome honest opinions.

Thank you 😊

www.gloryluxe.com
0 Likes
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
219 17 82

Hi @GloryLuxe ,

Hope your business is going fine during these difficult times. I checked your store and it looks pretty neat and cute! I just have a couple of tips I would like to share with you:

1. Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these
alerts can boost your  app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.

2. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns.

3. Do add Shipping and Return Policies at the bottom of your store page. This will help in safeguarding trust of your customers.

4. Adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Low on Stock can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. I have added an image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here
Sale.png

Do let mw know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Dear GloryLuxe,

Congratulation for your store.

Hope following suggestion will help you.

• Organize your menu. Follow silo structure menu
  • Optimize your footer with policy documents.
  • Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add to Cart icon - Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promtional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product Layout need to change.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Good day GloryLuxe,

Congratulation on your new store! I'm amazed on how elegant the design is. I am new to the community and I can say that the store is lovely in terms of elegance and it's simplistic design I would definitely shop on your page If I found this randomly and is looking for something that you are selling but pretty much what I'm saying is that it definitely attracts people. I also love How easy the navigation was.

Although I already said that the site is already amazing, I have listed a couple of things that might interests you.

- The featured product can be minimized a little bit or you can probably change it so you can slide through them instead of scrolling down. It saves a lot of space.

-The footer needs a little bit of work maybe give it a darker background and I would prefer having the About and Contact Us in this sections as I always scroll down for those two things when I'm personally browsing.

Like I said I'm not the expert but I hope what I said helped you! If it did please let me know!

Regards,
Jasper

Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool

Hi Vicki & Tom

Great looking site with tons of unique branding. There are some changes I would make to have your site be easier to navigate

Homepage Feedback

1. Move the About Us and Contact Us to the footer. Also add links to your footer for return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

2. Your main menu is to cluttered. I would use a "Shop' link to showcase all your products and not have such a cluttered navigation

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Don't have so much text bolded in your product description. It takes away from reading the description

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 164

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site and provided you with my main points of feedback: 

• I'd prefer a little more gradient around this image to allow the text to stand out a little better, I currently find it quite difficult to read. It's the white on white I'm struggling with.
  • Your product photography is great! 
  • You have a very strong About Us. 
  • The testimonials are nice and perfect for the landing page. But I would LOVE to see some video content, perhaps in a blog section, with bloggers/influencers reviewing and demonstrating some of your products. It would add an extra dimension to the site. 
  • Your social links in the top right are linked to Shopify, rather than your own social media profiles. 
  • You have shipping solely within the United States, is that intentional? 

You've done such a great job with the site, it's very hard to find faults. How are you planning to market the business? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
GloryLuxe
Tourist
6 0 2

Thank you!  Great recommendations!

0 Likes
zignative
Excursionist
13 3 2

Hello,

Organize the menu, for some people will be a bit hard to read the links in this way.

Improve accessibility. Check WCAG and improve atleast the fonts to the min size of 16px.

Make CTA buttons filled over the images.

Keep the website consistent (design your UI system and apply it on the entire website in terms of fonts, buttons, components)

Product page should be adjusted, there is too much scroll and all components bad placed. Try to put yourself in the user's shoes. How you gonna scan(read) the product page :).

Bests,

Gabriel

gmolocea@zignative.com
Digital Commerce Experts | Free UX/UI Audits
0 Likes