Hi @GloryLuxe ,
Hope your business is going fine during these difficult times. I checked your store and it looks pretty neat and cute! I just have a couple of tips I would like to share with you:
1. Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.
2. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns.
3. Do add Shipping and Return Policies at the bottom of your store page. This will help in safeguarding trust of your customers.
4. Adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Low on Stock can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. I have added an image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here
Do let mw know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.
This is an accepted solution.
Congratulation for your store.
Hope following suggestion will help you.
Good day GloryLuxe,
Congratulation on your new store! I'm amazed on how elegant the design is. I am new to the community and I can say that the store is lovely in terms of elegance and it's simplistic design I would definitely shop on your page If I found this randomly and is looking for something that you are selling but pretty much what I'm saying is that it definitely attracts people. I also love How easy the navigation was.
Although I already said that the site is already amazing, I have listed a couple of things that might interests you.
- The featured product can be minimized a little bit or you can probably change it so you can slide through them instead of scrolling down. It saves a lot of space.
-The footer needs a little bit of work maybe give it a darker background and I would prefer having the About and Contact Us in this sections as I always scroll down for those two things when I'm personally browsing.
Like I said I'm not the expert but I hope what I said helped you! If it did please let me know!
Hi Vicki & Tom
Great looking site with tons of unique branding. There are some changes I would make to have your site be easier to navigate
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
This is an accepted solution.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site and provided you with my main points of feedback:
You've done such a great job with the site, it's very hard to find faults. How are you planning to market the business?
Organize the menu, for some people will be a bit hard to read the links in this way.
Improve accessibility. Check WCAG and improve atleast the fonts to the min size of 16px.
Make CTA buttons filled over the images.
Keep the website consistent (design your UI system and apply it on the entire website in terms of fonts, buttons, components)
Product page should be adjusted, there is too much scroll and all components bad placed. Try to put yourself in the user's shoes. How you gonna scan(read) the product page :).