Looking for honest opinions

2 0 0

Hi i just open my webstore. Can someone tell me if it ok?

www.cocacabana-shop.com

Thx

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

Hey,

You can improve your website by adding retargeting apps, the "ABOUT US" page and a Blog.
Generally, the design is good but you still can improve the User Experience to increase your conversion rate.

You can also work more on the SEO of your website to get more traffic.

-------------------------------

Devyaha - Web Agency

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi cocacabana,

General

• The navigation is great.
  • I spotted was that there is no contact us page. A contact us page is something I would recommend as it shows your store visitors that you are open to being contacted in any situation and that you are making it as simple as possible for people to contact you should they need to and further adding/ building the trust barrier with your store.

Homepage

• You need a newsletter 97% of people who visit a website for the first time don't purchase it is crucial that we capture their email addresses to bring them back to the site.
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.

Product

• Please add similar/related products in products details page. It will help you to get cross sales.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
44 0 4

Hi! Que bueno websitito! 

1. I want to start off with a big tip for you... use high-quality pictures!

When you have blurry pics on your website, no one is gonna believe that you're legit. And therefore, no one will buy anything. So make sure that you fix that.

2. Secondly, don't say: 'Please allow between 2-4 weeks for international delivery'  in your promo bar on top. This will bounce the visitors away from your site. 

3. Please delete the 'SORT BY' from the collection pages. It is definitely not necessary. 

4. on the collection pages there is the title of the collection and in the description it says the same thing. So now it says 'leggings' twice. 
5. Delete the PayPall express button. 
6. tell more about the product and the sizes. 
This is it for now, good luck!
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Ok, this is really good feedback. Thank you!

Only one question: why would you advise to delete the PayPall Express button? What is the reasoning?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
44 0 4
Because it does look a bit cheap. No real big online store has it. Delete
it, and your store will look more professional ##- Please type your reply
above this line -##
--
Best regards,

Oliver Derrin

derrins.com
1500 Bay Road