Looking for honest review/feedback

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi all, I am new and started 2 months ago with Shopify. I am not a 100% set up yet and have still a long way to go. I started with a low budget Facebook add, but have very little success, and no sales yet. I appreciate any advice. Thank you. 

https://manucreativedesign.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 1 5

This is an accepted solution.

Hey! I think the website is getting there, but just from looking at it at a glance there a few things that I would consider looking into (in my opinion). 

1. When you click on a collection, the description of the collection doesn't look right. Maybe try it as a sub-header or change the font to be bigger/bolder.

2. The description of the product itself in the title is honestly something I'd take out. For example, it says "Dress - Beautiful dress that will look stunning on every woman". I would heavily consider changing it to something along the lines of Green/Yellow Tie Dye Dress. I would do that for all your products and if you want to keep the "beautiful dress" line, then maybe put it in the actual description once you click on the product. 

3. When you click on the catalog and you can see all the collections, take out "September 2020" on every individual one. Maybe just say "Time and Nature Collection" or "In Blue Collection". You kinda want to keep it simple and use less words.

4.. Try to get all the images the same L x W so it looks aligned and more professional!

5.  If you're not getting any sales, then try dropping the price. Unless these are luxury level products, then personally I wouldn't pay that much for any tee, hoodie, etc. unless I knew that it was very high quality. So if it is luxury, then definitely market that and use it in your descriptions! But if not, then I would drop the price a lot!

This is just my honest feedback. Hope this helps! You're going to get that first sale soon!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi Tyler

Thank you so much for taking the time to look into it and for your improvement ideas. I absolutely agree with all your suggestions and will make changes accordingly. 

As for the prices, I do try to choose good quality wherever I have a choice. But the reason I started with high prices is that I can make some sales campaign for marketing (like for Black Friday, etc.). If my products have a low base price, I will not be able to create sales campaigns. All products are free shipping.

Is a Q&A page very important? 

Thanks and have a nice day.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 1 5

No problem at all, I love helping out!

I see what you're saying. Well just be aware and test out different price ranges! If you do a sales campaign for Black Friday (I think that's the closest holiday sale) or just a weekend flash sale, see if you get sales with the "sale prices" and make changes. Are you dropshipping or do you actually have all of that in inventory?

You said you ran facebook ads, do you have an instagram? You should DEFINITELY link those to your website!!

I also sell clothes, and majority of my sales come through Instagram!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi Tyler

The products are print on demand. 

Yes, I have Instagram. 

Can I see your shop?

Thanks. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 1 5

I gotcha, whats your Instagram?

eternal.st

I like my website, but I will be completely changing it in the coming month or so when I add new releases!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 1 5
Highlighted
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Nice site! Interesting concept. 

0 Likes