Looking for marketing feedback on my Meme Apparel Store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Brand new to shopify and ecommerce. Just set up my store selling memes on shirts, hoodies, and socks. Looking for feedback and advice on:

- The store

- How to promote and market the store (tactics you think might be interesting to try)

- Resources that worked for you

https://funnymemeapparel.com/

Thank you all!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

hi there,

are those images copyrighted? if so, you might be in trouble.

since you are selling clothing, a size chart could be helpful. 

Maybe be adding "about us" and a "shipping policy" 

just my 2 cents

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Tylerstore, 

I visited your website, and here are some feedbacks for you:

1. Homepage:

- Add a beautiful and funny slider under the header. Your online store sells memes apparel so it is better to make your website have both funny and professional look.qq.png

- Add more images or videos to show what makes you different from other merchants and why people should buy your memes apparel. The more you engage with customers. the more they are willing to buy your products. 

- Add an Instagram section before the footer to show the beautiful and funny images of your products.

2. Product page

- Add a customer reviews section to build the trust of customers. Actually, the reviews from other buyers have a big impact on the buying decision of customers. 

3. About us page

- Create an about us page to tell the customer who you are and your business story.

4. Blog pages

- Create blog pages that have topics related to funny memes, etc.

5. Focus on social media marketing

- Because your products are trendy, so you should consider having more social presence such as updating your Facebook page, Instagram or Printerest. 
- You can also invest some money on Facebook ads. 

Hope that above feedbacks are helpful for your online business <3

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Funnymemeapparel,

I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce. Other points for store improvement are as follows;

1. Footer links need to be arranged vertically for better alignment.
  2. Discounts need to be given for better customer engagement.
  3. The newsletter must be shifted in the footer as it occupies a lot of space which looks quite awkward.
  4. Utilize the newsletter space for adding Instagram images for better brand promotion.
  5. Reviews need to be added below each product for better customer choice.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store advances slowly and gradually in the path of success in the coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes