Looking for product page feedback

Highlighted
1 0 0
Looks like customers are looking at my products but not adding them to their cart or checking out. Looking for constructive criticism, feedback, or any insights on my product pages. The website is https://whitewolfspiceco.com. Thanks!
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1805 30 199

Hello,

-> Avoid broken images under products page.

-> Add blogs.

-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer.
Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation.
They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Big fan of BBQ and cooking. The biggest area of work on your site is the branding and design of the site. It could use the eye of a designer to make sure there is a cohesive design throughout.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as I don't feel the black, grey and other dark colours mesh together really well. Also the white background of your product images class with the background of your site. Really work on the design and colours for your site will help take it up a level

2. I would delay the 20% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

4. I would look at reorganizing the product page layout to give it some more breathing room. Right now it feels feel squeezed together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes