Looking for review And advice

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

hello everyone i wish all is fine .  this is my first website and I am looking for a Review and advice 

www.bougabeauty.com 

Please share any feedback you can give me. Thanks so much!

1 Like
Shopify Partner
11 0 6

Hello! I'm going to preface this by saying I'm not a designer, I typically work with the technical pieces. I really like the site it has a lot of interesting functionality, like the swiveling drop down menus. The words on some of the images (skin care, bikini set, women's bags, etc) are a little hard to read. You might consider adding an overlay to the images to make the words stand out a bit more. Also I think you added an extra space in your link above. When I click the link it says site can't be reached, but if I copy and paste the text it will go to your site. I hope that helps. Oh! And I love all the colors!

1 Like
Trailblazer
504 31 121

Hi, 

I have reviewed your store and first impression of store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. Can you get yourself with a professional and a favicon is not relatable to your store.
  2. Also, I would love to see a login/signin system.
  3. Try adding some bestselling products on homepage to engage customers.
  4. Lastly, You have over 50 products. Don't you think, it's hard for someone to find the right product with the theme you have as it loads vertically.
    I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like 
    Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 2

thank you all

0 Likes