Looking for site review/suggestions

Highlighted
3 0 0

Stores been up about a month. One sale. Have yet to market the store on FB. Planning on that soon. We offer a limited number of fishing items that we've ordered and tested ourselves. If they work and are good quality we offer them for sale. I may look at a different template. Just looking for suggestions or comments from more experienced sellers.

Thank you for your time.

https://selecttackle.com/

Tom

Tom www.selecttackle.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

Where your visitors are find your store refund policies? I suggest you can add refund policy of your store. Refund policies can help increment deals in light of the fact that a staggering level of the buyer populace places belief in it. Visitors still consider it to be a certification that mirrors the trust retailers have in the items they offer.
You can add your store blogs. It helps for to increasing of your store SEO and enforce your brand as an expert in a particular field. Otherwise, Your store was great looking.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
524 1 77

Hey, Tom!

I'm Alex, with the Shopify team!

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't seen the sales that you'd like just yet - we're here to help!

Glad to hear that you're planning on marketing on Facebook - had you done any other marketing for your store at all? If you're not seeing a lot of traffic, it's a good idea to do some thinking on other ways to promote your store. We've got a great guide on making your sales right over here that can help!

As to your store itself, I'd agree - a refund policy page is great for increasing customer trust, and you could always create a terms of service and privacy policy as well. We've got a tool that can generate these policies for you, though you'll want to check them out before making them public to make sure they're in line with what you'd like to offer - there's more information on creating those policies, and on adding them to pages, right here.

I really like the About Us page that you've created, and the personal touches in the product descriptions - that really helps to create a 'labour of love' kind of feeling in your store. I'd suggest doubling down on that; you could add a little more personal information about yourself or yourselves in your About Us page, perhaps even an image of you using some of these products - there's a great guide on using your About Us page to its full extent right over here. As Appfreaker mentioned, a blog on fishing news, product reviews, or trips that you've been on would also be a great idea. 

Social media accounts are a great way to share these experiences; I'd definitely featuring them in your store. If you haven't created social media accounts for your business yet, we've got a fantastic article on common pitfalls of getting started with social media that can help - this is a great way to connect with your target market, and engage in conversations with your customers. More ways to reach out to and engage is always good, so long as you don't spread yourself too thin - I'd start with one or two accounts channels and make sure that you're posting content regularly and responding to questions in good time before branching out; it's better to have one or two with a good amount of content and responsiveness than to have lots of channels that aren't updated or monitored.

Finally, just as an organizational suggestion - I see that you've got a banner indicating that you've got an end-of-season sale on right now, which is a great idea! There doesn't seem to be a way currently to see everything that's sale without going to your full catalog and looking for the sale icon, however. What I might suggest is a collection for those sales items; you can create this manually, or with an automated collection if you apply a 'sale' tag to those products. You could add a link to this collection in that banner, or in your store's menu.

Hope that's helped! Please feel free to let me know, and you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time. We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Wow thanks for the great feedback. Seriously. I will go over the site again and incorparate all the suggestions made. I'll let you know when the site is updated. Thanks again.

Tom
www.selecttackle.com

Tom www.selecttackle.com
0 Likes