Looking for some feedback about my store!

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi guys, looking for some feedback on my website!

Www.mylightlab.com

In four days running a simple add, I've had roughly 150 visitors, with 6 of them initiating checkout but not following through.
Im hoping I can get an outside perspective on my website and some advice on how to better it.

Thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, 

I took a look at your online store. Overall, it is quite professional and beautiful. I just want to give some feedback to make it better:

1. Homepage

- Add more content to your slider. I see that you now only have content for the first slide. If you click on the 2nd slide, you see the blank slide, as below:mn.png

- Change this image to another high-quality image to make your site more professionalmb.png

- This below image is only shown in the right section, so there is a blank section here. You should use another image that covers the full with of the page or add more content in the left section.nn.png

- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. When people trust you, they are more willing to buy your products.

2. About us page

Add more images or the video to tell your business story and reasons why people should purchase your products.bb.png

3. Improve your page speed on mobile devices.

I checked your page speed on Google Page Speed Insights, it is quite low on both mobile and laptop devices. You can find suggestions to improve it. Actually, your site visitors can quickly leave your online store without making any sales if your page loading time is too low.  

jj.png

I hope that the above feedbacks can help you improve the conversion rate and get more sales <3

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1776 111 327

Dear Mylightlab,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

User Experience:

Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

Design can be more attractive

Home Page:

Add Collection List
Add Testimonials
Add Popular Products

Create Mega Menu

Product Page:

Add Testimonials
Optimize your product page with more information

Other:

Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

Add Blog Sections

Add "i agree term and condition" check box at cart page

There are other areas you need to work. if you are looking for or need any help with it, we can work with you, check out our website https://www.mswebdesigner.com/

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi Thank you so much, i knew there were some small things I overlooked. Appreciate it heaps.
0 Likes