Looking for some feedback (new site)

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone. This is my first attempt at a website. 

I am hoping to improve the products page with swatches and radio buttons instead of drop down menus.

Here is my site link 

https://kumakustoms.com/

I am hoping to add more products in the near future, once the experience is ironed out. 

Please let me know what you think and any ways to improve. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
452 19 52

The home page should be visually pleasing and must attract appropriate and potential visitors to your site. In order to capture the immense attention of your visitors, try to add some of these following points in your homepage-
Slideshow Image
Collection List
Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
Newsletter Sign Up
Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )

Make use of pop-ups to greet your customers. I would personally recommend you to go for a 45-sec-pop-up at the entry. Conversion rates for pop-ups are high and the most surprising discovery is that the pop up doesn't increase bounce rate at all. This is ample time for your audience to get hooked by your content, whilst also being quick enough to catch skimmers before they leave.

I would recommend you to add a review button on your homepage so that every new visitor can get a glance. Create an engaging and interactive website- Engaged and loyal customers, can lead to an increase and repeat sales and also eventually lower down your cost of acquisition.

Make use of push notifications, which allows you to send push notifications in real-time to the user's browser. Engage customers will lead to an increase in repeat customers.

Chatbots in your business is that they save time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.

You can add loyalty points and referrals, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. This will help in engaging your visitors and converting them into paying customers.

Send welcome emails, start a welcome series, based on customer activities on your store. Send Broadcast Emails campaigns to anyone on your list when you need to talk to everyone at once. Automatically trigger emails when your customers are most interested based on the purchase, or site visits, or engagement. Or the way they interact with your brand. Group your audience into segments based on almost any factor so that the right message gets to the right person.

Give a try to Aitrillion.com. It will help you in the long run.
Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1709 26 185

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few things on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You have less in niche, Increase your niche.
-> Have you regularly promoted your products through social media pages? I am unable to find regular posts.
-> And in Instagram you can add hashtags, When you utilize particular hashtags that portray your post content, you're currently classifying your feed simultaneously. Certain clients seek particular hashtags to discover new individuals to take after and content that motivates them, so your most logical option it to utilize hashtags that reflect what sort of gathering of people you're attempting to target.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

And You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply". Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @DustinFitz 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

After looking I couldn't find a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

One thing to consider is adding an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

One thing to consider is adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes