Due to CV19 I've decided now is a good time to try out Shopify and just built my first dropshipping site. My approach is to first test that I know roughly how everything is glued together (business plan, suppliers, website, marketing), and then turn to optimising each piece on its own. I've learned in the past few days how to work with Shopify, AliExpress, and GoogleAds. The more I learn, the more I understand how deep the ecosystem is.
In this beginner-stage I'm currently in, I'm looking for an honest feedback and advice on the site visuals + site strategy. Everything you think I should do in order to reach my first sale -> reach a stable/growing revenue stream.
A few things I'm aware of in terms of the design + functionality of the website:
Fact: I've had no sales out of 76 visitors to the site according to Google Analytics - which is quite low to my understanding.
Thanks for your help!
I totally agree with you that now it is the right time to start your Shopify store. I have just visited your website, and here are some feedbacks to make it better!
- Instead of selling your product at the top of the page content, you should have more engagement with your website visitors first. You should add some sections to show who you are? Why people should buy your product?
- Make sure your page content show well. As I see, there is a wide space in the left column. You should remove it, and rearrange the page content:
2. Add more pages
Now your website there is only 1 page. And I think it is not effective enough. You should consider to add your product page, contact page, about us page, return and refund policies page. It is a good way to make your online reliable and more professional. The more people trust you, the more they are willing to buy your products.
3. Add more delivery option
In some cases, people want to save the shipping cost and time by purchasing online, and going to the store to pickup their orders. If you not really ready for shipping or just want to bring flexibility and comfortable to both you and your customers, you should offer store pickup option. You can know more about store pickup and identify whether your online store need store pickup or not by reading our simple checklist!
I hope that these above feedback are helpful for you! <3
Hey Green Promodoro,
Below listed points would surely help in improving your store sales rate:
I wish you all the luck.
Congrats on your store, I've check out your store and the product are really nice, I see you want visual feedback on your store, I'm from a graphics background and I feel I can suggest some tips on how to improve your visual part of your page.
1. The store landing page is a product description page, and it doesn't say anything about being a good site, I would suggest you change the design of the store and add pages to it, a good landing page is key to have customers visiting your page.
2. add better navigation, add the categories of products so that its easy navigation for the user.
3. Add offers if there is a price discount on the products that you have.
4. Have a secure check out page as its very important during a user when buying
5. Add product labels to describe your product better, ill leave a link below to help you out with that
6. Add FAQ pages and testimonial so that it would become a trust factor from your users.
The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.