I have been averaging about 30 visits a day. I'd certainly like to see that increase to around 100.
Just hoping I could get some good feed back on what will help. I'm running Smart Seo and $5.00 a day on Google Smart ads.
Hi @Bustedbones !
Welcome to Shopify and congrats on your store!
1. I would suggest you change the color of the theme of the store, and layout. It does not look professional and eye-catchy.
2. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
3. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
4. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
5. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
6. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I would suggest to check your check out process. Is there any hurdles? I would recommend to make the checkout process as simple as possible for your shoppers.
Also work on to build customer trust, add some trust signals. Trust Signals build customers trust and help users to feel more secure in their buying decision.
Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales when used in moderation. Take a look at your sales funnel and see where you lose the most leads. Making people feel as if they’re about to lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
Call of Action Placement: You need a strong call to action to gain people’s attention and to convince them to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.
Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.
Speed Score: Check your google page speed score. As low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.
I hope you like my feedback. Thank you!
Congrats on your store , really nice collection of products on your store I would like to give some design suggestions to help make your store more appealing to your customers and also increase your sales
1. I feel you have done a good job with the basic UI for the site and I feel you can add more acts buttons to specific pictures to your page and products , the page lacks offers and discounts that you have fro products , add a modern look to your page and it would help in getting more sales .
2. change the landing page to a very modern look that has good pictures and slideshows and banners . a big banner and slideshow can help in making it more appealing for the users and helps in focus on the products that are available.
3. the optimization is not done well is what I feel , the store needs to be more friendly to the user , I feel the products displayed can be done better and the optimisation when opening thought the mobile app can be done well , as many users will be using the site through mobile purchases
4. its needs a complete design overall as the consistency of the font and size of content varies very much and don't look complete . the landing page can be filtered better to show certain products rather than adding the product page directly onto it .
5. the product catalog page needs a revamp as you would need to make it look more presentable with less clutter and change to a different colors to lift the shopping spirit , the product catalog page can be done better with filters for product to that it gives a better categorization to the page
6. use product labels to help sales , ill leave a link below of an app that can help you with this