Looking for some feedback!

Solved
6 0 0

Hi guys
Can I have review my shopify store : https://thegadgetter.com/
and my product page :https://thegadgetter.com/collections/featured-product/products/multifunction-travel-bag
I lunch it around 3-4 month ago
and get around 3-4 sale with around 30-40 visitor a day
(from 5 adset 5$ a day)
I know i done something wrong but dont know where.
Maybe you guys can help me out

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
144 10 23

Hi, @Thanathorn!

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for reaching for feedback on your store. I'll be glad to review things and offer some tips and advice! 

Looking at your homepage, the first thing I suggest is tweaking the colour scheme. Your site has red accents throughout, but your logo is orange and the pop up on the homepage is also orange here: 

20-08-i4uom-ouqcx.jpg

This colour scheme doesn't flow very well, so I recommend sticking with either red or orange accents, but not using both. This will help the site appear more cohesive and visually pleasing for your customers and visitors. 

I also noticed that you have a great main menu and footer menu set up, with many drop downs and menu items added. It's great to see these menus so well established on your site, as this ensures the site is easy to navigate for customers. However, in your footer menu, there are some stylistic errors where some menu items are capitalized and some aren't. For example, items like 'track your order', 'payment method', and 'shipping' should be capitalized to match the other menu items that start with a capital letter. Equally, the menu heading that says 'Costumer Service' should be edited to say 'Customer Service' instead. In addition to this, I recommend removing the extra 'Shipping' and 'Payment method' menu items from under 'Customer Service' and keeping these listed under just 'Payment & Shipping' so that these pages aren't linked in the footer twice. Lastly, in the main menu, it would make most sense to change the 'Product' heading to say 'Products' instead, as you do sell more than one product type. In the drop down under 'Product', the 'Bag' menu item should also be made plural as well. Fixing small errors like these can help your store appear professional and trustworthy to new customers.

While reviewing your footer, I noticed that you don't have any social media links for your business here. If you don't have a Facebook business page and an Instagram business account for your store, I really recommend creating these pages. Once you have these pages built, we can link them to your theme in the Theme Editor directly by clicking 'Online Store' in your Shopify admin, and then selecting 'Customize' on your live theme. 

In terms of the product page that you linked for review, I really like the layout of this page. The 'related products' section is a great feature, and an excellent resource for browsing customers to view, so I'm glad to see you using this. However, the page itself is very content-heavy and may be overwhelming for customers to scroll through. With this in mind, I suggest editing down some of the text to ensure the information is succinct and only covers the necessary product notes that are most important for customers to be aware of. 

I know you mentioned that you're running ads daily, so I'm interested to hear a bit more about what platform these ads are running on, and what strategies you're using. Are you advertising just on social media channels, or also on search engines? 

These tips should get you on the right track, but if you have any other questions, please let me know! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
85 3 14

Hi @Thanathorn ,

A conversion rate of 10% (3-4 sales from 30-40 visitors) is pretty good - most people see 1%-5%.

A user acquisition price of ~$1.50 ($5 / 4 sales per day) also seems very good. From the data I see most people spend 10%-15% of their sale price to acquire a customer. If your average sales price is >$10 you are doing well.

Is there some area of the site you feel isn't performing well? If so, what? or have I misunderstood some of your data?

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes

Hi @Thanathorn 

Few Suggestions 

About Page: You don't need trust badges here. It's about telling your story. I'd also add images

Home Page: This needs to flow better. I would set it out like this 

• Slideshow Image
  • Collection List 
  • Image With Text ( Something Interesting ) 
  • Newsletter Sign Up ( Be Creative ) 
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

Sale: To many products are on sale. I would max only have 3 things on sale for every 10 items you have. 

Overall looking good. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you will do great things online. It's all a learning curve. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
6 0 0

@mccaly 
umm...It 4 sale in 3 months, not every day
I got 30-40 visitor every day but rarely get sale 

0 Likes
6 0 0

@Rae 
Thank you very much for your suggestion I  gonna working on that
I run only facebook ads now. I interested in Instagram and google too but It takes time to learn so I focus on facebook first.
I split test  5 adset each one has different interest and 5$ a day budget.....It not going well right now 

0 Likes
6 0 0

@Clayton_Bates 
Thank you very much. 
I will work on that 

I hope so
I heard people say it a lot easier after you are getting the first sale
then I find that It so much harder to get consistent sale... 

0 Likes

@Thanathorn wrote:

@Clayton_Bates 
Thank you very much. 
I will work on that 

I hope so
I heard people say it a lot easier after you are getting the first sale
then I find that It so much harder to get consistent sale... 

No worries at all.

Milestone sales are awesome. Sale 1 , 10 , 50 , 100 , 1,000 , 10,000 

Its hard work getting consistent sales. Shoot me a email sometime and I'll teach you some free ways you can drive traffic to your website. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates  

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
144 10 23

Hi, @Thanathorn

Thanks so much for getting back to me. 

I completely understand wanting to focus your advertising efforts on just Facebook ads for the time being. We have some great blog posts that outline more tips and different strategies for advertising on Facebook specifically, that I think would be really helpful for your business. Check these posts out here. Additionally, our free Academy courses on Facebook marketing are packed with lots of great information on this topic as well. The introductory course can be found here, and the advanced course is located here

When you're ready to learn more about Instagram and Google ads, I recommend reading through the resources here: 

We also have additional Academy courses that cover information and advice on advertising on these two platforms as well. Check these out here: 

Let me know if you have any questions or further concerns about marketing and I'll be glad to keep helping out! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

1 Like
Shopify Partner
85 3 14

@Thanathorn 

Ok - that certainly changes the calculations. 

2,700 visitors (30* 90 days)

4 sales

= 0.14% conversion - at least 10x off where it should be.

Where are these visitors coming from? - Organic, paid, content, etc?

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes