Looking for some feedback!

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi everyone!

I did a rebranding not too long ago and I am looking for some feedback on my website....

What are some things that could be improved? My website is www.kmleon.be

Thanks!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
282 33 74

Hi @KMLeon,

Thanks for reaching out and asking for feedback! I've taken a look at the store and it looks like you've had a successful rebrand as the site's looking good. I do have a few suggestions, though, and will go through them below.

• I think the header would look a little cleaner if you included a version of the logo that doesn't include the website's URL. Customers who have arrived on your homepage will already know the URL of the store as they will have entered or clicked on it to arrive at the homepage, so it's not necessary to have it featured here as well. I would recommend instead just having the "KMLeon" text and you can use the logo that includes the URL for usages away from the homepage (such as in email correspondence, for example).
  • Once this change is made, you could then reduce the logo size in the header as there'll then just be one line of text in the logo, and not two. I'd recommend reducing the logo size as the space in your header is quite large, with there being a fair amount of white space:

19-08-37fs2-qlyc0

• One thing that's also included in the screenshot above is the "Free Shipping in Europe!" message, where the font looks different from the rest of the text on the site. Is this pulling from an app? If possible, I'd suggest changing the font for this text to align it with the font you have for other text on the site. This helps maintain consistency across the site and, in turn, makes the website look more professional in general.
  • Sticking with the font, I would also consider potentially increasing the size of the body text across the site. On product pages specifically the text looks a little small, especially in comparison with the large images that you have. The light green text on a white background also becomes more difficult to read when the text is smaller; you always want to make sure the site is as accessible and easy to use as possible, so this might be something you could consider.

These are the suggestions I can make from just looking at the frontend of your website, although I will say it was difficult to find too much to change! You've done a wonderful job with all the content on the site, from the number of pages you have to the well-written product descriptions. I especially love the product images and the shots you have of people wearing/ using your products!

I'd encourage any other members reading to take a look and provide their feedback too. If you have any more questions for me, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hi @KMLeon 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

Firstly, I noticed that you don't have reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

Firstly, I noticed that you don't have reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1497 93 330

Hi ,

Store looks cool and has decent potential to drive sales.
I have reviewed your store and updated you, how to be more tempting and drive sales with better effeciency.
Also this will help you in improving and overall functionalities.

1. Try reducing the size of your logo, its taking a lot of space and thus making the home page less user friendly.
    Also try to align logo in parallel with navigation menu.
    Instead of using logo as favicon. Use some part of your logo as favicon, it will be more visible.
  2. Get yourself with full width images in the banner, this will improve some looks on the homepage as those images would be the first thing visitor would see on the landing page.
    I can't find any reason to have slider twice on the homepage. Can you merge both of the section into one having better images of them all.
    Instead, You can add another section of Frequently Bought/Clicked/Trending/Bestselling products on your home page.
  3. Also remove white space just above footer.
    Also just make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  4. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  5. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

6. Are you kidding me, you have around 4000 prouducts and you don't owe a search. It can sometimes make it hard to find the right product for the new user with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it is emptyhttps://www.kmleon.be/search?type=product&q=. Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.

7. Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here. I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes