Looking for some general feedback on our store Portafit

Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 0

Hello, 

Our store is portafit.net and we are looking for some feedback on our site to make improvements. 

Our sites theme is portable fitness, we might branch out to a more general store in the future but we are currently doing a single product store. The product we are tying a massage gun and a have a couple other products for up-sells. 

Please give any opinions on what should be changed, what will not work, what does not look good. 

Thanks for the help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
18 0 5

Hi! My name is Shawn and I'm from an Agency called RAID. It's awesome to hear that you're looking for feedback, I was looking at your store and felt like perhaps some things can be tweaked a little. 

Frontpage:

Product images could be a little more HD, it seems a little pixelated currently if you have the time to edit them a little I'm sure it'll make a bit of a difference.

There's a comparison image where you compare price, sound, battery life, and weight. I think it'll be great to explain these comparisons like sound and what the difference means because it wouldn't mean much when it's numbered, but if you could show how it could benefit them, it'd be awesome.

I like how you showcase the product to sell the value first before you compare, I would personally put reviews slightly higher to help people understand how others have been feeling after using the item. 

Product page:

It would be great if there's consistency because the comparison on the front page and the product page show different prices!

Wish you all the best!

If you're looking for an upsell app, we're hoping you'd be open to trying ours out. We're in the process of getting it listed in the app store and would love to hear your feedback on our app and we think it can benefit you in what you're trying to achieve! 

You can check out some details of our app here:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Apps/Brand-New-Upsell-App/m-p/573876#M17978

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Portafit 

Few suggestions 

Home Page: Testimonials 

They slide to fast. I couldn't even read half of one of them on mobile before it slides. Delay this a little. 

Product Page: You may also like 

I wouldn't have these products on sale. Sort of takes away from the fact your main product is on sale. 

Logo: Checkout 

Cool logo. I'd make it little larger in the checkout.  

About Page: Need 

I would build out a nice 3-4 paragraph about us page with one or two images. Looks good for those people that aren't sure if they want to buy and are browsing around. Shows you really care. 

Blogs: In your niche 

Your niche has some good potential to add some real value to the visitor. This will also help build a connection. Overall is this going to make or break your website ...... no but you could easily add 1-5%+ more sales over a year for a few hours work writing up three blogs and that's not a bad return. 

Keep up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1846 34 213

Hello,

Simply I had look into your website, I observed few points on your website. I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Use all gallery image sizes are in equal under product page.
-> Use regular font family under product page except headings.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> Increase your niche.
-> You can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> Have you promoted your products through social media pages like Facebook and Instagram? I am unable to find Your stores social media pages. I suggest you can regularly promote your products through social media pages, It helps for increasing of your conversions. Otherwise, good work you have done on your website.

And you can increase your products by using of Appfreaker Supply, Appfreaker Supply is used for to import the products from Appfreaker to your store.
What's more, you can discover "Appfreaker Supply" on application, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.
And It’s newly added two Features like Suggested Titles for products and Customized Shipping.
Suggested Titles:
It’s providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique.
Customized Shipping:
This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.
Customize Shipping Methods Importance:
-> Improved shopper confidence through full transparency into shipping costs.
-> Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-> Less effort.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1437 85 186

Dear Portafit,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section

7. Need to work on cart page

There are other areas you need to work

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey,
After having a look at the store, I conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an e-commerce
  3. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

4. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.

5. Please add some blogs for better clarity.
  6. Also, You have around 8 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  7. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes