VMACS Inc. is a company that sales aftermarket heating and air conditioning parts for construction equipment and commercial vehicles. Our main goal of the website is to sale our parts however we do have a service and manufacturing department that need to be addressed on our website as well.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site, and you and your team have done great work so far. I can't find fault with your site's layout, as it's really intuitive and minimalistic. There is no clutter, and the text sections are very well written. I love the categories and filters available for your product navigation.
The minimalistic approach ensures snappy response time from the website. In your niche, I imagine less is more when it comes to frills, and the site reflects that. What I would like to see on the site, however, is some peer reviews from businesses/customers you've worked with in the past. Some nice testimonials wouldn't go astray on your site and could help conversions. If you have well-known clients in the niche, you could ask them for a testimonial for your service to be placed on your site.
Hello @heather_vmacs ,
Well, what you are selling seems to be vast and I hope you would make lot of sales. I would suggest you to add a few things so that it would be better to know your customers and you can retarget losing customers and win them back. Here are some addons:-
1. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It's a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
2. Add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. Display reviews or testimonials on the homepage.
3. Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.
4. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
5. Use customer timeline feature which lets you know the real-time activity of your customers like when did they sign up, when the customer was last active i.e last seen and many more. This will help you to understand the behavior of each and every customer and target your customers accordingly.
If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
I like your site, you really have a lot of tools and materials an I don't think you should have more than that. Maybe after some time when you will decide to develop your company, it would be a good Idea. There exists work division like Adam Smith said but in another example. In this example there is a production company, the selling company ( yours) and the repairing company, so everybody is happy. I have the same situation with the company which I work for https://www.socool.sg/ and we are pleased for what we can do.
Hi @heather_vmacs !
Very good job - site looks very professional, neat, and informative!
I will recommend to add you some features, so it will increase the functionality of your store.
1. You have a very good Instagram account - Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
2. Add blog page - it will increase your store visibility and you can place there info about service and manufacturing department that need to be addressed on our website as well.
3. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
4. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
5. Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
6. You can start a referral program on your site. That way if a person likes your product, he/she can suggest it to some of the friends and get discounts for that. The trick is that we tend to trust things that were referred to us by someone we know in person. So chances are one customer will at least bring another one along:)
You can use Growave for that. We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period.
Hello @heather_vmacs ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.