Looking for some "Fresh Eyed" Feedback

3 0 0

Hi All,

We are a relativley well established company selling coffee tools in Australia, last year we switched over to Shopify to make travel in our store easier and more straight forward to manage. We do all we can to manage the store ourselves, and see progress in our sales but would like to push this over the 100 orders a month mark.

Looking for constructive feedback on things we can do to improve navigation of the store and turn over some more sales.

Are already using a bit of Adwords and socila media advertising but are open to more options that people have found work really well for them.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
48 0 3

HI Hannah,

I like the simplicity of your online store. Easy to navigate and browser collectoins with products.

However I think the font is a little bit small on both desktop and mobile devices. The increase of font might have a positive effect on the audience.

The About Us and Contact page is a good beginning with transparency and trust increase. Good to see blog posts from your side.

With Google Adwords, do you drive traffic to the landing page or just to the product / home page? 

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thanks for your Feedback Antony!

We have tried various google Adwords tactics, but I am not so skilled on the best way to use it. Some ads we had directing to pages, others to landing. But we went wrong somewhere and got a massive bill, so cut it right back and went more conservative.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
113 0 25

Hey Hannah! 

Your site looks great. Good colors, images. I have some things you could experiment with to see if they increase your conversions. 

1. Experiment with some different headlines and calls to action on your carousel. The images are great, but they don't encourage me to take action. I would make the product link more obvious instead of the button in the corner and try out some short, catchy headlines. 

2. Under your Featured Collections, you could try some different images. Especially for the two that are just text. I'm probably not in your target audience - your site looks like it's meant more for the pro barista - but I don't know what several of the things are in the featured collections images so it might discourage me from continuing. 

3. Your fonts are really small. I have a medium sized macbook and struggled a little to read some pages. I would try bumping that up. 

4. I'm not sure about using zipPay for your store. Do you make a lot of sales with it? If not, I would consider taking it out and seeing if your sales stay the same. 

5. Could you provide more product images? I was clicking around the tampers section and everything I clicked on only had one small-ish image. Those things are pricey, I might want to give it a closer look before I decide to buy. 

Those are just a few ideas, but it helps to know a little more about your sales funnel to make a better guess about what's going on. Where are your customers dropping off? It sounds like you suspect navigation issues on your site, so maybe you have a high bounce rate on the homepage? Freel free to respond here or shoot me an email (it's on the app page linked to the left of my post) and I'll see if I can help more. Best of luck!

Turn your Shopify traffic into sales. Check out https://neatab.com/?f
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

Heyy Hannah !!

Your website is really very user-friendly which everybody needs to be. this website has a great color combination with informative images.

Keep it up!

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thanks for the feedback team! Will look into all of your suggestions over the next few weeks.

Honestly suprised, we assumed there would be some comments about navigation, so it is nice to hear that is not where too many issues lie.

0 Likes