Looking for someone to help update my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

I’m looking for someone who is experienced in creating stores in the outdoor/hunting gear niche. Mine needs to be updated and other things changed. We are located in the US. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Daniel231 

That's a nice niche you've chosen! Do you mind giving your skype ID so that we can connect one-to-one and talk about things? We would love to help you in any way possible. We are eCommerce enthusiasts based in India but we do have experience and expertise in handling clients from across the globe! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1574 95 221

Dear Daniel231,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact For: Shopify Store Customization
Email: task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Other Services:Shopify Store Setup Service | Hire Shopify Developers Singapore
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

How are you Daniel ?

We're an agency located in japan .

If your interested we'll help you setup a modern clean website and everything you need to get started.

If you ever need help with something contact us at sales@brandexpertszone.com

0 Likes