Looking for store feedback - low conversion rates

Highlighted
4 0 1

My stores URL is www.roots-cosmetic.com

My current conversion rates are extremely low at 0.33%. Which is quite odd especially considering that the added to cart rates are 2.65%. The store is relatively new and I am still trying to master my facebook ads but I have installed the facebook pixel and get around 70 link clicks a day. I even added the behaviour of engaged shopper but I still have such low conversion rates which is a mystery to me. What I'm mainly wondering is how I how lose 1.62% when customers add to cart and how I lose 0.66% once they have initiated checkout. Thanks in advance.

My niche is beauty products and I used gem pages to create my home page btw.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Roots Cosmetics,

• Enhance your store user experience and make the site identification unique by the use of "Favicon".
  • Shift the "Free shipping bar" from below the header menu to above the logo and sidelinks (search bar and cart) for ease of customer notice and attention.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes