I am looking for feedback on my store. I get traffic, but no sales. I promote via social media, and that's my primary means of customers.
Where are my site shortfalls? Do I need to add more? Take something away?
I had an expert help develop a lot, since I am not tech savvy in that regard.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
It’s frustrating when you get traffic but no one bites. You put in the work and paid someone to help you develop it only to hit a dead-end. Let’s see what we can do!
First impression: While I like the look of your store, some of your images are inconsistent on your homepage. For example, the basketball still has a background on it while the football is fuzzy. Both are black and white while the baseball is more realistic.
I would make it more uniform and consistent. There’s also a hidden link between soccer and gift cards.
Heatmaps would help you see where people are clicking on your website and see if you can remove things like gift cards from your homepage. I like that your homepage is fairly short, and it would be interesting to see what your customers think, too. How far do they scroll?
Since you are promoting it via social, you can also filter data to show you the data from your social media traffic and compare it to organic search.
Navigating your website
I like the simplicity of your menu bar, and I think it’s fairly easy to find the sport I am interesting in. For your collections, I would add filters for:
Also, there’s a mistake with your filter for Football Cards. The only filter is for “Wk_end_auction,” which I’m certain isn’t a category you want to be visible.
I enjoy your offer option, but I would add a little detail in how it works. How long does it take? What can I expect?
While normally I enjoy reviews and endorse them, I wouldn’t put them on the individual product pages. Since you’re dealing with just one item, product-specific reviews wouldn’t be necessary. Instead, I would focus on building your overall testimonials from customers. You can invite customers to leave a review on your store in your purchase confirmation email.
Use polls to grow inventory
With polls, you can ask a question like, “what collectible card would be interested in buying?” to help find the cards your customers want to buy.
We have a user who has a similar business model to you, but his inventory is fishing lures. The merchant used Lucky Orange polls to grow inventory, heatmaps to analyze visitor behavior and traffic patterns and recordings to understand conversion barriers. Needless to say, it was a success for his store and still helps his business grow today.
If you want to try Lucky Orange, it has a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans start at US $10/month.
I’m excited to see how your business grows, MantySportsCard! With visitor behavior, you can’t go wrong. It’s going to give you the insight you need to see exactly what’s going on. Be sure to update us on your progress!
Victor's here, I've spent a few minutes on your store & been hopeful that I can give you some recommendations which could help to improve the overall conversion rate of your store.
The first thing I noticed on your store is this part.
You should spend time optimizing these images quality & make the columns even in the row. Also, for the two columns below.
The favicon is missing, please consider to update this because it gives your site a distinctive identification that visitors will likely remember. You can take a quick look at how to add a favicon here.
I found that the page on the desktop is a bit delayed than the average score. I encourage you to check out the issues that are defined in Google Pagespeed Insight for more detailed information. Additionally, you should reach the theme provider for an assistant with this kind of obstacle.
You should also spend time building the essential pages such as the About Us page, FAQ page. It's where visitors would know who you are & seek help faster.
Please spend more space on the homepage to tell more about your brand before displaying all the collections to visitors. You should also consider adding a testimonials section to build the trust of your customers. I've found a great example here (https://www.steelcitycollectibles.com/), you could take it as a reference to improve the conversion rate on the homepage.
Hopefully, I've managed to help you, wish you many more sales in the future & don't forget to stay safe 😉
"Homepage is the key area of the user journey of any ecommerce store".Hence, it needs to be "eye-catching" in order to convince the user to buy. Pay attention to the below tips to improve your sales rate:
An attempt worth praising, Keep it up!
Congratulation for your store.
We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
1. Improve your store loading speed for mobile. Now it is 38/100 for mobile which is poor.
2. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
3. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing. Example of Good Header
4. Create contact us page with lead forum for better UX and trust
5. Optimize your store as per SEO
6. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page
7. Add Banner with CTA in Slider at Homepage
8. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page
9. Add a Blog section - it will be helpful for seo as well as in traffic
10. Add Faqs Page
11. Header and Footer Area need to Improve
12. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
13. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
14. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
15. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
16. Index your all products in Google
17. Use Google Shopping and Facebook Shop to increase sales
18. Header and Footer Area need to Improve
If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Hello @MantySportsCard, here is the feedback:-
1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )
-New arrivals, Best sellers
-Newsletter sign up box
2. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
3. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
4. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
To implement this you can install AiTrillion.com. It is a fully integrated app and with automation, you can track each and every activity of your customers and send push notification in real-time which will result in sales. It is an all in one Shopify app. You can check it out.