Looking for store review

Tourist
6 0 1

Hello everyone, I am the owner of shopify store (www.soccer-paradise.com) and I would like to get a couple of professional store reviews and feedback on store areas that I can improve and change with the end goal of getting higher conversions and online traffic. Through this feedback; I am hoping that I can work with someone who can help me with marketing and running online adds. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2025 113 369

Hello @Soccerparadise, I hope you are doing well! the store looks good. Here are a few suggestions & addons that you can work on:

You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the reviews. Add a loyalty program.

- Increase the visibility of the search box.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the losing customer to your store.

Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Dear @Soccerparadise 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 33-45

soccerspeed.png

• Add predictive feature 
  • Need to do SEO
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Excursionist
31 2 10

Hey @Soccerparadise

I hope you’re doing well.

I have inspected your store and here’s my report:

Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either senseless or copied or not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

Tourist
6 0 1

Hello @AiTrillion 

I greatly appreciate your time and feedback provided. I agree with of your suggestions that I can do to increase visibility, and provide incentives for customers to want to work with us and more importantly keep them returning as customers. I am going to review the information in more detailed so I can learn more about the steps for implementing these recommendations and come up with a plan. I will touch base with you at a later date. Happy Holidays! 

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

Good morning @MS-WEB-DESIGNER Thank you for your time and attention. I appreciate you taking the time to review my website and provided me with the detailed list of recommendations. Its clear there many different aspects to creating a great looking, responsive and successful store. I am going to look at your information and learn more about your recommendations. I will touch base with you at a later date to discuss more ways to work together. Happy Holidays! 

Tourist
6 0 1

Good morning @FaisalBa I appreciate you taking the time to review my website and more importantly the information you provided. I agree with many recommendations and you are right on the names and product descriptions, they need to be more descriptive to better inform the customers. It seems to me you have a lot of experience in SEO and detailed product descriptions are important so the customers trust and know exactly what they are buying and will be receiving. I will review this information in more detailed so I can learn more about SEO and I will touch base with you at a later date so we can discuss ways to work together. Thank you again and Happy Holidays! 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
439 17 94

Hi @Soccerparadise welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)

Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.

------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.

------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @Soccerparadise !

Your google page speed score is only 52 and mobile speed 14. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.

Like your store, very proffesional and good looking. You have done great job!

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Shopify Partner
466 45 154

Hi @Soccerparadise

Have seen your site and it looks great. Congratulations!

However, here are some of my suggestions for you:

- At first, I think your homepage is having so much information. Maybe you need to get rid of some parts. 

- At your banners, I think you need to have a high-quality photo. Also, you should add a clear CTA button. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1606376151950.png

- You can add Quickview and Quickshop buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1606376787432.png

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods

- Have seen your Instagram account, and it has so much good content and beautiful product photos. 

I think you can add an Instagram gallery for your site to increase your social proof and also show your product pages. 

Check this app if you want to have one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- Also, if you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes